Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla-friendly repair shops for tire/wheel swaps in north Chicago suburbs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going aftermarket for winter wheels and tires, and need a shop that is familiar with the Model S for wheel and tire swaps, balancing, etc, ideally somewhere on the Chicago North Shore. There is one that Tesla service recommended - DR Auto Works, but they will only do work with wheels/tires purchased through them. Looking for a shop that will work with Tire Rack and/or other tire/wheel vendors, and that ideally also offers seasonal wheel/tire storage.

Thanks in advance!

Waukegan Tire in Grayslake has mounted Nokian Hakka Palita on OEM 19" wheel for me. They swap my summer/winter wheel as well for last three years. I am not sure they offer storage service, I never asked. Pablo who is the technician does the work on my tires.

Waukegan Tire in Grayslake has mounted Nokian Hakka Palita on OEM 19" wheel for me. They swap my summer/winter wheel as well for last three years. I am not sure they offer storage service, I never asked. Pablo who is the technician does the work on my tires.

Sorry for the thread resurrection. Looking to mount OEM tires on aftermarket rims soon and this place isn't far from me. Do you still go here? Did you purchase an extra set of TPMS online or thru them? Looking at options if I cant get Highland Park to cooperate.