TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Happiness Guarantee..

Discussion in 'Model X' started by ellisina4, Aug 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ellisina4

ellisina4 Member

Is it me or it is gone from Tesla website?
    I am planning to lease MX that should be delivered in 2-3 weeks and just noticed that.

2. Topher

Topher Energy Curmudgeon

3. ellisina4

ellisina4 Member

Wonder if they would honor it if it was there when I ordered the car and even when I applied for Tesla lease...

4. Redmiata98

Redmiata98 Member

I would guess that if it was in effect when you signed your lease that youwould be grandfathered in. However, I do not think you will exercise it after you have driven your X a while!

5. ellisina4

ellisina4 Member

#5 ellisina4, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    Considering the fact that Tesla took back the original MX that I bought (not leased) for my wife due to extensive issues only after a week of ownership, I am not taking any chances on buying another MX. I was successful once and most likely will not be again if there are issues with the car like it was last time. That is why I am leasing now and want to have a 90 guarantee.

6. Blu Zap

Blu Zap Grinning member

I think it is more of a marketing/production argument. Tesla still is pursuing high marks in net promoter scores (customer satisfaction measurement) Last time I looked they were at 96. Way ahead of natural leaders like Disney and Apple. I spoke with a Tesla factory rep a month ago and he reinforced that Tesla is still pursuing 100 NPS. Highest ever above the companies you would think are at that level.

7. Redmiata98

Redmiata98 Member

Sorry to hear she got a lemon. Mine is fine after a few teething problems and has been since January. Hope your next one is a trouble free one!

8. earlyretirement

earlyretirement Model X 90D

Just out of curiosity, how long ago did this happen? When did you take delivery and what range of VIN #?

I'd also love to know what type of problems and what was the process like returning it?

9. Yarecki

Yarecki New Member

It's a bummer it's gone... I was seriously thinking about leasing, specifically because they offered the guarantee. Will have to reconsider now...