Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Loan Car - Supercharger?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two years ago the Service Center needed to keep my wife’s 3P- longer than expected. I had committed to drive Philadelphia to Cleveland for the weekend. Son-in-law already had our S100D booked for a college football weekend road trip with friends.

Took the S85 loaner with AP1. Inflated tires to my preferred road trip pressure. Cleaned the windows. Charged to 100% overnight and headed out.

Returned Sunday afternoon. No problems when I handed back the key after the 3 was ready. I told them I had taken it to Cleveland and back. Lots of toll booths and at least one more Supercharger stop each way than I would have required in one of our cars.

I wasn't given any paperwork at all - maybe due to COVID?

I also live 60 miles away from where i had to drop my car off at so that is 120 miles right there... I am not planning on driving hundreds of miles but i will go over both the 100 and 200 miles, i drive 30 miles a day to work and back and this is day 3 with no update yet from them about my car.