Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For actors FCU it seems that the welcome email from the free songwriters guild membership will satisfy eligibility. Sometimes the website won't send it thought had to subscribe twice.

In addition Dancers over 40 has a membership for non dancers that touts as a benefit joining eligibility of actors FCU. They sent the email with the info in less than 24 hours after paying.

Dancers Over 40: Join Or Donate Now!

You should mention this in the comments section.

Please keep us updated with this development. Let's make sure they don't require 10% of loan into their savings account. I'll update the notes with what you have thus far, thank you!

Please keep us updated with this development. Let's make sure they don't require 10% of loan into their savings account. I'll update the notes with what you have thus far, thank you!
I applied to Actors last Tuesday (800+ FICO) and got an immediate email to send my income docs, which I sent right back. No word from them since. Sent them a follow-up email on Friday. Not currently a member, but planned on donating the fee after accepted. Not sure what the hold up is. Will update if I hear back on Monday. Otherwise will try Tower or another.

I applied to Actors last Tuesday (800+ FICO) and got an immediate email to send my income docs, which I sent right back. No word from them since. Sent them a follow-up email on Friday. Not currently a member, but planned on donating the fee after accepted. Not sure what the hold up is. Will update if I hear back on Monday. Otherwise will try Tower or another.
You need to be a member for them to continue the loan process. I send them the documents immediately and received a email saying you are not a member send us a email once your account is opened.
I filled the account opening form and send it to the separate email address received a reply same day asking for proof of membership. I sent that in Friday will follow up tomorrow to verify its correct and check if I have a member number. To forward and continue the loan process.

Thx for reminding me regarding the % on savings I need to ask them loan application website says 5%. I think some part of their website said 10%

• Informative
Reactions: TechSavvyWife
You need to be a member for them to continue the loan process. I send them the documents immediately and received a email saying you are not a member send us a email once your account is opened.
I filled the account opening form and send it to the separate email address received a reply same day asking for proof of membership. I sent that in Friday will follow up tomorrow to verify its correct and check if I have a member number. To forward and continue the loan process.

Thx for reminding me regarding the % on savings I need to ask them loan application website says 5%. I think some part of their website said 10%
Ah, thank you!

I opened a free account with the songwriter’s guild reading that they send an email which makes one eligible for actor’s fcu. I only received 2 mails so far - one with user/password (don’t think this would qualify, and seriously, who sends password in an email?), and the next one asking me to click a link to activate the account. I did that but no other mails...

Will apply for an account tomorrow and see what they say

I opened a free account with the songwriter’s guild reading that they send an email which makes one eligible for actor’s fcu. I only received 2 mails so far - one with user/password (don’t think this would qualify, and seriously, who sends password in an email?), and the next one asking me to click a link to activate the account. I did that but no other mails...

Will apply for an account tomorrow and see what they say

My email from ActorsFCU said to blank out your password from that email and send picture of that along with your profile on the songwriters guild. (After login in you have a facebook like profile sent them a screenshot and URL of that) .

My email from ActorsFCU said to blank out your password from that email and send picture of that along with your profile on the songwriters guild. (After login in you have a facebook like profile sent them a screenshot and URL of that) .
Thanks, will do if they ask. The profile is pretty much empty though.... other than my name, there is just a picture of a guitar being played below SGA logo :)

Edit: The link to the application form is a PDF. Does it have to faxed to a number? Can't find a page to apply online :confused:

Last edited:
Thanks, will do if they ask. The profile is pretty much empty though.... other than my name, there is just a picture of a guitar being played below SGA logo :)

Edit: The link to the application form is a PDF. Does it have to faxed to a number? Can't find a page to apply online :confused:
You email it to: along with Drivers license, and address verification and I believe SS or passport.
[email protected]

• Informative
Reactions: rexian
Anyone able to get a pre-approval from Allegacy in the last week? Still trying to get a rate from them... Maybe they're just slammed.

I don't think they are giving in-writing quotes to take over to Lightstream. I've been working with one of the loan officers and got quoted 66 months for 2.29%. The loan officer mentioned that they are a small CU and have noticed a large uptick in requests from Tesla M3.

• Funny
I got the pre-approval letter from PFCU today. They have been very responsive and the loan officer re-sent the letter adding the 1.99% APR within few minutes of asking. They require PFCU account to auto pay the monthly payments to get 1.99% rate - otherwise it's 2.99%. I have no concerns with that.

Also applied to Actors last night but no mails yet... they are probably being hammered with requests.

I got the pre-approval letter from PFCU today. They have been very responsive and the loan officer re-sent the letter adding the 1.99% APR within few minutes of asking. They require PFCU account to auto pay the monthly payments to get 1.99% rate - otherwise, it's 2.99%. I have no concerns with that.

Also applied to Actors last night but no mails yet... they are probably being hammered with requests.

I applied at 5:39pm Wednesday got a reply 11am next morning asking for attachment of Membership eligibility.
Thursday they asked me again and gave clearer instructions regarding proof of eligbility
I submitted Friday the documents around 4-5 got a reply this morning that they where working on it and few hours later they already had opened the account, sent me the information and I continued the loan process which was waiting for me to be a member.
Already got a hard inquiry from them.

interesting pfcu stands for Pasadena credit union ??
Can you open the checking account after they approve you for 1.99 with the condition of opening the checking account?

• Informative
Does allegacy require you to have a certain dollar amount in the bank account? I would like to deposit in just the monthly payments in there and keep my primary bank account.

No you can just have $5 in there that you put in to establish the account. I believe you can actually do the ACH payments from your existing checking or savings account so there would be no need to juggle money into the Allegacy account just to make payments on the loan each month.

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.