Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what kind of APR we could expect from Delta community credit union with a 760 credit score?

Their website says 2.58% - 12 % and i'm getting a 3.5% from my local CU so not sure if it's worth the effort to create a membership with PIAG and all the other steps.

Quickshiter what makes you say PIAG caught up?

Ah so the delta credit union + PIAG combo is dead? PIAG said f you?

Thank you for completing an application for membership. It does not appear that you qualify for membership in our organization. If you are attempting to do so to obtain a loan through Delta Community Credit Union, please contact Chris Brown at Delta Community Credit Union directly at 404-677-4780 for assistance.

Thanks for this awesome thread. How long does it take for Carolina cooperative Fcu to approve and send check to Tesla after the cu received the paper work?
It looks like a one-person operation processing the auto loans. They won't send the check to Tesla. They'll send it to you. You have to pay for overnight shipping if you want it delivered quickly. Make sure you have a Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement from Tesla with the name of CCFCU on the price sheet; they need that before they'll send you the check.

It looks like a one-person operation processing the auto loans. They won't send the check to Tesla. They'll send it to you. You have to pay for overnight shipping if you want it delivered quickly. Make sure you have a Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement from Tesla with the name of CCFCU on the price sheet; they need that before they'll send you the check.

Do they need this motor vehicle purchase agreement updated with a paper form? I sent in one without their name coz I wasn’t approved yet. You think I can send them an updated one with ccfcu listed through email?

Thanks! I applied last Monday and then finally received the check yesterday. Probably would have been this Monday if last Friday wasn't a bank holiday. Overall a full week turnaround. Not bad considering 2.99%!

Status
Not open for further replies.