Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering what it's going to be like getting simple things like getting a WOF
I guess either have to remember to either

1 bring a key card along
2 leave phone in the car
3 start the car via the app.

At least I've got quite a while to think about how it's going to work :)

Probably going to be other times that might require a bit of thought and education
till M3's are more common. MS & MX would have owners have already dealt with this.
In their case I suppose it's a bit more traditional with the keyfob.

I was wondering what it's going to be like getting simple things like getting a WOF
I guess either have to remember to either

1 bring a key card along
2 leave phone in the car
3 start the car via the app.

At least I've got quite a while to think about how it's going to work :)

Probably going to be other times that might require a bit of thought and education
till M3's are more common. MS & MX would have owners have already dealt with this.
In their case I suppose it's a bit more traditional with the keyfob.
Also bring along the vehicle jack supports but that 33 months away

I used a free Vector charger today and logged in with the Vector app (makes sense since it is their charger).

I was reminded by a fellow EV driver to check in on PlugShare. Check in with 2 apps is not ideal IMO. I am sure some don't even bother.

What is the consensus here? Do you all use PlugShare and/or the Vector EV Charging app?

I used a free Vector charger today and logged in with the Vector app (makes sense since it is their charger).

I was reminded by a fellow EV driver to check in on PlugShare. Check in with 2 apps is not ideal IMO. I am sure some don't even bother.

What is the consensus here? Do you all use PlugShare and/or the Vector EV Charging app?
I just checkin on the Vector app when using their rapid charger in my area.

Reactions: CAM3RON

PlugShare all the way. It’s the international app and is used across chargers installed by lines companies, ChargeNet and private proprietors such as hotels and restaurants.

Voice commands seems to be a bit of a step backwards with some things
Seems to struggle with things it used to do with ease
Contact names, seems can't find any contacts which aren't spelt how it thinks they should be
could be its US orientated
Mum = Mom - contact not found
Duane= Dwayne - contact not found
now only seems to be able to find contacts if full name is used
seems to be missing some of the smarts of the previous version
Navigation it could not find mitre10 I gave up after 5 attempts and 5 random "m" something something places

hopefully it will improve with future updates

• Informative
Reactions: CAM3RON