Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S One Year Anniversary Review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having recently passed my one year(18000 mi) anniversary of owning my Model S, I posted this review on Edmunds and thought I'd share here. Instead of focusing on every facet it's short and sweet. Frankly, it's hard to believe my car could be any better yet one year later, a Tesla purchased today is exponentially more advanced...mind blowing.

Pros: Best car I've ever owned, driven or been a passenger in. Out performs any exotic car on the road for a fraction of the price and does it without making noise or burning fossil fuel. I have the first version Auto Pilot(AP1) and it's a technological marvel(yes you can text and drive safely...but of course don't;). Due to OTA(over the air) updates my Tesla is a better more advanced car then when I purchased it over a year ago.
Cons: It will ruin every other car on the road for you. You'll no longer look at a Ferrari, Bentley, Maserati, Rolls Royce etc. the same way because the Tesla absolutely blows them all away.