Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X 360 Bird view.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was possible to install a 360 camera Bird view like Mercedes etc in model X. It is working good and I find it very useful during parking. It assists while turning into the parking lot between two car and you can see how far the adjacent car is while making a turn. The parking sensors do make noise while turning and some times difficult to know if we can safely turn in or not.
You can find on youtube
Tesla 360 Bird view and X option
upload_2019-7-27_17-1-32.png

upload_2019-7-27_17-3-4.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-27_17-2-44.png
    upload_2019-7-27_17-2-44.png
    157.3 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: DanCar
I wish it did have a bird's eye view. But I have found the shape of the objects shown in the distance warning to be pretty useful. It is easy to see the shape of the bumper of the car to your left and light stand to the right when parking.

I find that the Tesla parking sensors provide me with enough information — along with my own eyes — to safely park and navigate at low speeds. I’ve checked the accuracy of the displayed distant measurement (from the car to the obstacle) and they are correct to +/-5%. Of course the parking sensors cannot detect very narrow objects; that’s what my eyes are for. I look first, then park. The rear view camera is very helpful.