Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X with Black 20-inch wheels - here's what it looks like

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, it looks great and very similar to the 22"

I like the plastidip approach as it is a non-permanent way to try out the black. alot of people also plastidip their chrome parts and logos black which i'm thinking about doing also.

Sonic Carbon 20s. Had mine painted with the Tesla paint for $600 at a wheel shop. I had plastidipped them black before this, also looked good but the paint is much easier to clean.

img_8584-jpg.282722

Ask and you shall receive. And here are the rest of the colors too. I didn't do Signature Red because I don't have access to that, but if someone wants to send me a full resolution screen shot of the sig red with 20-inch wheels (full side view), I'd be happy to do that one too. Would need to be someone who has access to the Signature or Founders design studio.

You can move your mouse over each of these to see the color and click to enlarge to full size.

View attachment 103277View attachment 103278
View attachment 103279View attachment 103280
View attachment 103281

Any chance you have that same 3/4 rear angle or direct side angle shot of each color Model X with the FWDs in up position, with white interior? I am having a hard time deciding whether to get black, red, blue, or white exterior and I want to see how each color contrasts with the white interior, which I will absolutely be selecting. I haven't been able to locate a good resource online which shows each color exterior with white interior and doors up. Thank you.

Sorry is this is at all redundant. You can powercoat or you can buy aftermarket rims the color you want...correct? So the only consideration is cost or is there something else to consider? I see these 20 inch TST rims for the model x that offer a nice mix of range and looks. Would that be preferable to powder coating the standard 20s?

Black Powder Coat on the base factory 20"s Calipers also coated white. Black Tesla Decals added on the calipers to match factory and white decal on the centercap.

Just finished today

Where did you get the decals from? I am powder coating my 20" rims satin black next week...I am also considering the calipers too. If I do the calipers, I want them to coat the front and back Tesla decal to match. Thanks!