Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y Glass Roof Sunshade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Amazon.

They should have the ones with the opaque panel add-ons too.

I just did a quick search and found this one:

But you should look around.. some are cheaper.
Thanks. Greatly appreciated
We already spent $60K+/- for the car so I don't mind paying $40+/- for better product (if better)
Anyone here has the Tesmanian glass roof cover? Please share your thoughts

I have this one from Amazon. It works really well. Zero sagging.
unfortunately no longer available but they're all pretty much the same idea

When I clicked on the link given by woolymammoth17 today 1/16/2023 it does not say "no longer available" . It looks good though. I don't need it YET from Philadelphia. When summer comes I may change my mind?
I have this Topfit one as well and it is excellent. I tried two others from Amazon and they were not identical. The mesh fabric is poorer quality and droop loose, where fabric on Topfit is tight and snug all the way across. I searched the brand Topfit on ebay and looks available there, but not positive if it would be identical since they are different sellers.

Reactions: 73Bruin
I have this Topfit one as well and it is excellent. I tried two others from Amazon and they were not identical. The mesh fabric is poorer quality and droop loose, where fabric on Topfit is tight and snug all the way across. I searched the brand Topfit on ebay and looks available there, but not positive if it would be identical since they are different sellers.
I can echo this about the Top fit shade that I bought on Amazon. Excellent fit and the see-thru aspect is great when traveling.