Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And suddenly the almost dead forum jumps alive. Happy for you guys. Unfortunately for me, 6-9 months too late (if not counting from October last year).
I wouldn't hold my breath getting the car this year though... just saying. I'd probably look at early next year. But if you've held off this long, then maybe you can wait a little longer.

Oh, and why the heck didn't they start with LR? All this SR is just annoying. I understand SR is too highly priced anyway for half the states for tax rebate. So why did they bother?

I am waiting for LR at present.will give it until Jul 1 and then if it doesn't appear, have a rethink. But by then the delivery wait time on SR and P will have blown out. Life is not easy!

Has anyone calculated the deiveaway price on the performance yet? Assuming the new govt policy is in place by the time payment is made. I know it varies state to state, I am in Vic.
Also given this pricing, any projection for LR price? Somewhere around 85K before tax and on roads?

I am waiting for LR at present.will give it until Jul 1 and then if it doesn't appear, have a rethink. But by then the delivery wait time on SR and P will have blown out. Life is not easy!

Has anyone calculated the deiveaway price on the performance yet? Assuming the new govt policy is in place by the time payment is made. I know it varies state to state, I am in Vic.
Also given this pricing, any projection for LR price? Somewhere around 85K before tax and on roads?
Hmmm Tesla site projects $105,622 driveaway in Victoria for Y-P with no options, but no mention of any federal luxury car tax relief.