Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y-LR in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you have the final invoice & build date? I am yet to receive the invoice after inventory order last Friday. Received a weird second "Model Y assigned" SMS on Monday, VIN same. Don't know if it is random or they are buying time to produce the final invoice. Everything seems to be difficult for Tesla.
I might be wrong but I think it’s probably got to do with the fact Tesla don’t build to spec. They seem to produce vehicles then try to match them with an order. That could produce the seemingly random allocation of vehicles.

Do you have the final invoice & build date? I am yet to receive the invoice after inventory order last Friday. Received a weird second "Model Y assigned" SMS on Monday, VIN same. Don't know if it is random or they are buying time to produce the final invoice. Everything seems to be difficult for Tesla.
Are you doing a trade in? That may also affect getting the final invoice. I do have a final invoice which says build date is 24 April

Just got my "delivery approaching" message today (Melbourne). Just a few days to go now! Also got my free mobile connector in the mail yesterday (original order 13 June and still got a voucher even though I swapped from MYP to MYLR). The clouds are lifting.
Nice - what’s your build date. I also switched from MYP to LR (10 June order) and will be receiving the free mobile connector soon.

Yes - All done. As of this afternoon my VIN also shows in RAVS which matches up with Vedaprime's prediction of where my car is.

Reactions: Tmill and MyPWSyd
I know a few people are watching this closely. Might allow a few extra options on the LR after July.
IMG_1349.jpeg