Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla network in underground !!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Absolutley, positively, did not nor cannot answer my question lol

You really have a lot of time on your hands though - very nice maps :)

Just because you ignore the answers provided in this thread doesn't mean your questions haven't been answered. But here are my answers.

How does my iPhone have 5G (LTE full bars at worst) all the way down on Parking Level 3, easily on P2 and perfect on P1 but my Tesla has "No LTE signal" on P1, and going down no-chance to P2,P3....

Better antenna placement/design, less physical obstruction for the specific frequencies currently in use in each device, different levels of carrier aggregation,..etc, etc...

To to help you out more, I spoke to building management, they basically laughed at the thought of "in building systems" for cell service which I already knew but just yo help you out as I stated. And it's a commercial building lol.

Just because someone doesn't know something exists....doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Maybe you should work on your googling skills...I'll giv eyou a hint, search for "underground garage cellular network". I'm sure something will come up for you.

Conclusion is this: Cellphones are far superior for network connection than Tesla built-in SIMs unfortunately

Again, a cellphone and a SIM are two different things. In a VERY basic sense, a cellphone uses a chip(likely Qualcomm) to provide cellular capability, the EXACT same chip is in the Tesla. Differences include specific chip capabilities(negligible really for this conversation), service provider, level of service, antenna design/placement. There are lots of crappy cellphones also....because of bad antenna design/placement...etc.

It's not the SIM card

P.S. It's not the SIM card.

Edit: It's not the SIM card.

Reply to your next comment, It's not the SIM card.