Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla OEM Mud flaps for refresh S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received my set of Front mud flaps from Tesla for my 2021 refreshed LRS. and they SUCK! Who design a mud flap that hits the ground when you are driving in a parking lot, do into your driveway or take a turn too quick. They are too long and only clear the ground by a few inches with my 19 wheels. I now need to take them off and cut off a few inches.

Im going to get these. Have similiar for my wifes Y. Its a compromise. Never ever scrapes the ground but also doesnt stop 100% of mud/dirt from flinging up. But has reduced the amount of mud/dirt/whatever from flinging from tire to car body by about say, 75% over having nothing at all.

Im going to get these. Have similiar for my wifes Y. Its a compromise. Never ever scrapes the ground but also doesnt stop 100% of mud/dirt from flinging up. But has reduced the amount of mud/dirt/whatever from flinging from tire to car body by about say, 75% over having nothing at all.

Those aren't compatible with the refresh.

Mine finally broke off today, installed them on Saturday. Just not compatible with the "low" suspension setting at all.

Any pics of the flap now? I've decided that Tesla seriously didn't care when it came to designing any of the recently-released Model S refresh accessories. The trunk mats are crap, too, unless you like a total pita getting to the sub trunk and side storage area.

• Informative
Reactions: jebinc
20220125_092109.jpg
20220125_092117.jpg
20220125_092142.jpg

Reactions: MattMac