Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla offering free supercharging on Model 3's

Got this deal today, sales adviser said they're not allowed to put anything into print and that it's very limited because it can only apply to order set to be delivered by end of month. The discounting of premium options was...huge, I really wasn't expecting that. Allowed me to pick some stuff I hadn't even considered.

I was told today that it was for orders also as long as they were placed "today". Sales guy said the price discount comes off as soon as the VIN is generated (I placed an order so this better be true lol)

This is the exact reply trying to get the free premiums on a MSM with white interior that was showing as in inventory online that I said I would order today if it qualified.

“Just spoke with my manager – unfortunately, that wouldn’t be anything that we could extend for a couple of reasons (mainly being that it is still not directly on-site, and currently en-route).”

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC