Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla owner configurations begin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got it! At 4:43 pm Pacific today. All configured and ordered; 4-week estimate.

At peace now; coincidentally, heading out in an hour to the VW dealership nearby to turn in wife's e-Golf.

(Reserved at around 1:15 pm Pacific on 03/31/2016, in store. Model S owner. Bay Area)

View attachment 266676

View attachment 266677

I'm so happy for you, GG! Hope my invitation arrives soon. My wife wants one pretty much exactly as you have ordered yours, but we will probably get the 18" wheels based on our favorable experience with the 19" wheels for our Model S. I take your good fortune as a good sign for the rest of us who are waiting.

• Love
Reactions: gg_got_a_tesla
Ok, everyone but K-MTG at TMC in CA with the priority qualifications is more less accounted for, at least to my satisfaction.:)

Now, since it’s going to be January anyway for delivery, it is time for the PNW! :D

Edit: (
I just realized that if K-MTG‘s experience is anything to go by, I may have jinxed myself by asking)

I am still optimistic for tomorrow

7:43 EST received invite. Configured. Online. Current owner.

I'm trying to make sense of the online orders that are going ahead of the remaining in-store orders placed by current owners. Have you made any referrals? Any other tesla products you've ordered, like solar roof? I'm a 5 yr owner, 1hr from fremont, ordered mid afternoon in store and still waiting.

Reactions: JenniferQ
I'm trying to make sense of the online orders that are going ahead of the remaining in-store orders placed by current owners. Have you made any referrals? Any other tesla products you've ordered, like solar roof? I'm a 5 yr owner, 1hr from fremont, ordered mid afternoon in store and still waiting.

This is total bs. I feel for existing owners who stood in line in CA. In what world the queue gets so screwed up. Worse, I now expect this stunt to happen for all reservations once they're open beyond CA. :(

I'm so happy for you, GG! Hope my invitation arrives soon. My wife wants one pretty much exactly as you have ordered yours, but we will probably get the 18" wheels based on our favorable experience with the 19" wheels for our Model S. I take your good fortune as a good sign for the rest of us who are waiting.

Thanks much! Fingers crossed for you.

We'd have gone 18s as well from a size point of view but, I just couldn't stomach the aeros (granted the covers can be removed to reveal decent-looking rims). I do think the design of the 19s is very cool.

Yes on referral. Had X. Have S.

I cannot believe white interior! My OCD would not handle that. Good luck! and I guess it's worth the wait. Very different from black, which is not my first choice, either.
We love the white in our X. Love it. When/if we convert our Model 3 reservations, at least one will be with a white interior.