Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners Shirt

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you interested in getting shirts, please note I have updated my email address, as I have not been receiving emails. (For those of you who sent me an email, please resend your request). My new email address is. [email protected]

For those of you interested in getting shirts, please send the following information to the address Please

1. Indicate number of shirts of each sex (M/F) and size (S,M,L,XL - Men's only 2Xl and 3XL) you would like. 2. Indicate the Text you would like list under Owner on the front of the shirt. a. Your car’s name b. Or your license plate c. Or blank 3. Attach 2 photos of the front of the car and 2 of the rear. 4. Name and Mailing address 5. Email to send order confirmation and billing information to. 6. Optional: Phone number

Helpful advise for taking the pictures. When taking the photos first center yourself on the front/rear of the car and then step directly backwards several steps. For best results try to take the picture with the top of the hood/trunk just below eye level (sitting on a chair while taking the picture helps). Try to have the car fill as much of the photo as possible. If possible take the pictures in front of a white garage door or light background. This helps ensure the best contrast and makes it easier to capture the car for transfer to the shirt. As far as resolution 8MP recommended (bigger the better). You can take the pictures on a smart phone and down load them (don’t resize) and on most smart phones the resolution will be adequate.