Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners Shirt

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, we're always talking about how we really need a shirt that identifies us as owners not employees of Tesla when at car shows. So I got one made. What do you think?

front[1].jpg
back[1].jpg

Very nice!! Are you taking orders? I would buy ...

I am.
The shirts are customized for you, using pictures of your actual car.
They are $40 including shipping.

Please PM me and I can give you details.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a little understated for my tastes. I was thinking something along these lines.

Amazon.com: The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee: Clothing

@Plug Me In

I am actually working on a couple of other designs as well. Thanks for the suggestion.

- - - Updated - - -

You go, Liz!

But how did that lightning bolt end up crossing through the neckline and printing on the inside of the back? Or is this a Photoshop mockup?

That was a happy coincidence. The lightening on the front and back of the shirt just happened to line up and you are seeing the lightening from the back of the shirt bleeding thru.

I am.
The shirts are customized for you, using pictures of your actual car.
They are $40 including shipping.

Please PM me and I can give you details.

- - - Updated - - -

@Plug Me In

I am actually working on a couple of other designs as well. Thanks for the suggestion.

- - - Updated - - -

That was a happy coincidence. The lightening on the front and back of the shirt just happened to line up and you are seeing the lightening from the back of the shirt bleeding thru.

Liz G,
I own a silk screen t-shirt business and I'm currently working on a few designs.

I was asked in a PM if I offered discounts if you ordered 2 shirts. I hadn't really originally thought about that, but I decided I would. So, I wanted to let everyone reading the thread know.

Single shirt orders are $40. Orders of 2 or more shirts are $35 per shirt.

Also, the shirts are made of 100% polyester. The men's shirts have a cotton feel. The women's have a silky/satiny feel. The images are transferred to the shirts using dye sublimation. So no 2 shirts are exactly the same.

I would be interested if you offered a long sleeved option - with TESLA written down each sleeve. I have way too many short sleeved shirts the wife gives me that LOOK each time I have another one. The long sleeved shirts have an iconic status in my closet and will never ever be questioned as to value, number, or location - just like the humidor.

I would be interested if you offered a long sleeved option - with TESLA written down each sleeve. I have way too many short sleeved shirts the wife gives me that LOOK each time I have another one. The long sleeved shirts have an iconic status in my closet and will never ever be questioned as to value, number, or location - just like the humidor.

Unfortunately, this design will only be available in short sleeve (at this time). But I will let you know if that changes.