Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla P85D CPO for $51K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm surprised that CPO P90D with a full 4 year warranty is still available for $55K!

Looks like there are now 190 CPO P90Ds available for sale. Many are exorbitantly priced but with the one available for $55K, it means before long CPO P90Ds will be available for very compelling prices for those who patiently waited.

I'm surprised that CPO P90D with a full 4 year warranty is still available for $55K!

Looks like there are now 190 CPO P90Ds available for sale. Many are exorbitantly priced but with the one available for $55K, it means before long CPO P90Ds will be available for very compelling prices for those who patiently waited.
Good deals to be had but I think patience will pay off for those who wait for the inevitable Q4 push.

Would you rather drive a model s p85d at 3.2s 0-60 or a model 3 performance at 3.3s 0-60? Base the answer solely on the performance and driving experience. Size of the vehicle, sound, design, auto pilot etc are not factors.
Well vehicle size directly impacts driving experience and impossible to ignore. Otherwise you’re just comparing battery packs. In a vacuum the smaller car always wins.

Reactions: EV-CPO
Would you rather drive a model s p85d at 3.2s 0-60 or a model 3 performance at 3.3s 0-60? Base the answer solely on the performance and driving experience. Size of the vehicle, sound, design, auto pilot etc are not factors.

If you do not need the larger size of the Model S and satisfied with the size of the Model 3, I would go for the Model 3 with the latest Tesla technology.