Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla raising FSD by $3,000 on May 1st

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If they offer it for 2k again I'll snag it. I just wasn't in a position where I could the first time.

I agree – After seeing the demo on Autonomy Investor Day. I feel more confident about FSD and will be willing to pay $2,000.
I'm also part of the early adopters who purchased EAP package. I really hope they give us early adopters a discount to purchase FSD.

They want me to pay $7000 for FSD. That is never happening. And at $8000, pigs will fly before I buy.

My friend bought a silver M3 and he was able to get EAP for $2000. When you factor in the fed tax rebate and the lower cost of silver + delivery, he paid about the same as me. There makes no sense for him to get a massive AP /FSD discount over me.
and there's no such thing as EAP anymore....things change.

For those with EAP, are we grandfathered into the old FSD price?

And does FSD just unlock the car to be Robotaxi'd in the future with free HW3 upgrade? Because almost all of the current FSD features I already have through EAP.

I get news from see attached. Elon said only 1000.00 after May1

Attachments

• 4AC7620D-37FF-4987-8E5F-9951A418552B.png
    4AC7620D-37FF-4987-8E5F-9951A418552B.png
    432.8 KB · Views: 70
For those with EAP, are we grandfathered into the old FSD price?

And does FSD just unlock the car to be Robotaxi'd in the future with free HW3 upgrade? Because almost all of the current FSD features I already have through EAP.
Some what correct Elon quoted that If you have EAP that you would Keep current EAP features but new 3.0 hardware for total self driving you would have to pay for upgrade. If I am wrong please show me. I already paid 5k for EAP when I ordered in 10/18 FSD not even listed, but on my Tesla account I can upgrade for another 5k go figure?