Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla required me to acknowledge no USS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
seems like the folks getting the new cameras and comparing show no difference at all, some say a little more light but nothing really. a lot of people think they are not the true next version cameras from samsung that are coming next year

Reactions: ord3r
We got our first snowfall yesterday, about 1~2 inches, and I've gotten several "STOP" warnings from my front USS while moving in low speeds despite barely any snow or ice accumulation on my front bumper. I don't recall this being an issue last winter, so maybe something is about to go wrong with my USS. I guess if Tesla can actually get Tesla Vision to have feature parity with USS, it would be a good thing overall.

I asked my SA if I could delay my order until park assist feature was restored I was told “This order cannot be placed on hold and this car will need to be delivered within 3 days of arrival.”

I’m going into the retail store tomorrow and ask again. If I’m told no and they cancel my order I think I have a good case for small claims court.

• Funny
  • Disagree
Reactions: bhzmark and cgell
I asked my SA if I could delay my order until park assist feature was restored I was told “This order cannot be placed on hold and this car will need to be delivered within 3 days of arrival.”

I’m going into the retail store tomorrow and ask again. If I’m told no and they cancel my order I think I have a good case for small claims court.
Seems like a bit of an over reaction but good luck.

Reactions: PCTAZRichard
Seems like a bit of an over reaction but good luck.
Let us know how it goes. I refused to acknowledge the USS delete. My order was placed on hold today when I did not schedule delivery - with a threat of cancellation.

Not a big deal, I think I’m done with Tesla for now anyway. I enjoyed the last one for 21k miles, but it no longer makes financial sense. It may if I got a tax credit though.

Time will tell.

Reactions: EV Obsession

LOL

What did you end up doing? Arguably they are doing a bait and switch. Lock you in with promised features and then change them at the last minute.

Curious if anyone has called their bluff and actually refused to sign, get their order actually cancelled, and then claim damages.

What did you end up doing? Arguably they are doing a bait and switch. Lock you in with promised features and then change them at the last minute.

Curious if anyone has called their bluff and actually refused to sign, get their order actually cancelled, and then claim damages.
I was ready to go down with the ship then Tesla offered the $3,750 referral credit. Picked up MY on Saturday. I’m already missing the USS, Tesla was crazy to pull this stunt. I’m sure it will all be fixed “next year”.

Reactions: PCTAZRichard