Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster vanity license plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"AMPITUP" in Washington

That's our Roadster! Cathy and I brainstormed on possible plates for months before finding one we really liked that wasn't already taken. We were very happy when the plates arrived just in time to debut them at the owner drive on Sunday.

That photo is more awesome work from Scott Ferguson getting lots of attention. It's currently featured on Tesla's web page for the Seattle store. We're honored that he chose our car for that portrait.

Those pictures on your site are great. Thanks Tom. It's very helpful to see Roadster of different colors parked next to each other. It's tough to get a good idea of what it actually looks like from Tesla's site so real pictures are very helpful.
Does anyone think a sticky thread/gallery with photos from people's car's would be a good idea with a description of color/leather combo?

Dave

edit: I guess the paint color discussion mostly serves that purpose

Last edited:
Does anyone think a sticky thread/gallery with photos from people's car's would be a good idea with a description of color/leather combo?

Tesla was doing that in the first year. Shooting pictures of all sorts of customer color combinations coming out of the factory. I think it's an owner only page so you can choose for locking in.

Driving back from camping on Highway 9, I saw a Roadster, then a little later a RAV4 EV with license plate "MOBL OHM".

Ironically a couple minutes later a big Suburban drove by with license plate "SUKS GAS".

Conspicuous gasoline consumption:
attachment.php?attachmentid=433&stc=1&d=1254711877.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=434&stc=1&d=1254711888.jpg

Attachments

• gassuckr.jpg
    gassuckr.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 585
  • 600rwhp.jpg
    600rwhp.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 588