Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Semi transporting a Cybertruck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot_20230814-121342.png

Reactions: kayak1 and CyberGus
Ooops, Hadn't thought of sleeper style square front trailers. Maybe a utility trailer would still work with the V style front. We were a bit over weight on the RAMs gooseneck trailer.

I guess it will be bumper pull for the Cybertruck those rear sail panels will likely be at risk backing a trailer anywhere near 90 degrees.

Attachments

• 2015 RAM haulling the 550 Ford.jpg
    2015 RAM haulling the 550 Ford.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
Reactions: kayak1
Ooops, Hadn't thought of sleeper style square front trailers. Maybe a utility trailer would still work with the V style front. We were a bit over weight on the RAMs gooseneck trailer.

I guess it will be bumper pull for the Cybertruck those rear sail panels will likely be at risk backing a trailer anywhere near 90 degrees.
That could work depending on how sharp of a turn you take.

nEMjLKz.jpg

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck vault sub-trunk fully opened! + Tonneau cover and tailgate lowering in action! mOTF9G1

That could work depending on how sharp of a turn you take.

nEMjLKz.jpg

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck vault sub-trunk fully opened! + Tonneau cover and tailgate lowering in action! mOTF9G1
After thinking a bit, having doubts.... the trailer also needs clearance for when the truck goes up a sharp incline and then levels off or starts back down. The side of bed clearance can disappear quickly.
Also normally a gooseneck pin is mounted forward of the rear axle centerline which will put the contact points even closer.

Cybertruck should still work well for bumper pull.

Reactions: scottf200
Meanwhile, construction continues at the Nikola factory site
I think they are actually in production and also have two companies that have ordered 100 trucks each. The IRA may help out a lot with this situation from my reading.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: kayak1