Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla shield business practice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have them in our possession. We are still expecting to be shipped out this month. Your floormats were sent to you at the end of July and I Just saw that your third row was shipped earlier and that tracking was sent to you. Also third row was never supposed to be sent until December
Jason,

I ordered all of the various mats on 11/06/2021. Frunk, sub-trunk & trunk all arrived first. Fit quite well on 2022 Model Y.
Received front & rear mats on Thursday last week. Popped them in & they too fit very well.
Must be tough as a new vendor & the current movement of products’s delays from abroad! I have always used 3D Max Spider mats until now on 3 different cars & found them to be an excellent product.
Your product is right there in fit & finish!
Thanks again for your responses over the last two months. Always courteous & professional. You delivered on your product & promises! Don’t envy you in the 1st world attitudes out there about your company. After all , these are car mats, not vital health products, etc. Happy New Year to all!

• Helpful
Reactions: jebinc
Here is the latest from our 3PL:
Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 12.24.36 PM.png

The fit and finish of these are excellent. I do a lot of hiking and get wet/muddy shoes and my feet don’t slide around at all, very grippy. It was a long wait but no issue for me as these don’t impact anything about my cars drivability. I lost the text with order info for the frunk/trunk (iPhone set to delete after 30 days). I just sent text to owner and was able to resolve issue quickly. Thanks for that. Look forward to the new mats!

Reactions: SteelClouds
So glad you like our mats! If you lose a text to us in the future with your order number you can alway send us an email (which is on our web site) with your name and we can look up your order number. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

I’m STILL waiting for my order. Jason has no intention of delivering it though since I finally gave up on him and complained to my credit card company. Buy these mats at your own risk.
You should have received your mats. I have asked you previously to forward your order number to me. So, Please forward your order number to me so I can track your order ( unless you do not have an order number and you are not a customer). All orders that were backordered were sent out except for some of the sub trunks (which are being sent out separately).

Last edited:
You should have received your mats. I have asked you previously to forward your order number to me. So, Please forward your order number to me so I can track your order ( unless you do not have an order number and you are not a customer). All orders that were backordered were sent out except for some of the sub trunks (which are being sent out separately).
I have emails and emails that I have sent to you with my order number. I have called you, talked to you, texted you. Still…..no mats. By the way — I wrote in this forum in November 2021 about your bad business practices and DID include my order number. It’s still there.….along with the order number I sent you repeatedly In your email and via text. If you had desired to resolve this you would have.

So after some proper research, I'm warming to TeslaShields mat design, it does look way more clean than the more generic 3dMax clones.

Question for @CS@Tshields do you have any plans to retail in the UK with RHD variants? I very nearly ordered, but was sadly halted by the carrier cost.

I know it's a long shot, but, could you guys ship a bunch to Amazon UK and let them fulfill your orders here? Appreciate the intensive labour factor manually shipping etc, but did wonder if this could let you set up shop in UK. From what I can tell, you guys are pretty unique in the design, and it would sell here.

I have emails and emails that I have sent to you with my order number. I have called you, talked to you, texted you. Still…..no mats. By the way — I wrote in this forum in November 2021 about your bad business practices and DID include my order number. It’s still there.….along with the order number I sent you repeatedly In your email and via text. If you had desired to resolve this you would have.
Julian, your mats were delivered on July 30th 2021. I have attached a screen shot for you to review

Attachments

• 53F6A89A-C77E-4793-9912-B07282394C87.png
    53F6A89A-C77E-4793-9912-B07282394C87.png
    275.2 KB · Views: 70
Just to provide some feedback, I ordered a full set of Tesla Shields for my M3 2020 about a week ago and they have arrived. Jason (the owner) reached out to inform that the frunk was currently out of stock, though was arranging an alternative. The matts are thick and appear to be well made, I like how they have a good edge/surround to them, so as to trap any direct, water and general grot that myself or my family may bring into the car on our shoes. Good service and happy customer./

Just to provide some feedback, I ordered a full set of Tesla Shields for my M3 2020 about a week ago and they have arrived. Jason (the owner) reached out to inform that the frunk was currently out of stock, though was arranging an alternative. The matts are thick and appear to be well made, I like how they have a good edge/surround to them, so as to trap any direct, water and general grot that myself or my family may bring into the car on our shoes. Good service and happy customer./
I forgot to mention, the mats fitted nicely.

Reactions: CS@Tshields
We do in fact have the frunk mats in stock for both the 2021-2022 model 3 and 2020-2022 model Y. This customer has a 2020 model 3 (which we don't carry the frunk mat for) so we had to special order the frunk mat which is slated to arrive at the customers door step on Monday!

We do appreciate your kind worlds and are thrilled you enjoy your mat!

Dear @tshields & @CS@Tshields,

I was the one that helped you source the parts to create the molds for your 3rd row floor and trunk mats. I informed you that I needed my delivery address changed back on September 27th, yet my 3rd row mat was sent to the wrong location. I've been trying to reach out via text but haven't received a response recently. Please send the 3rd row mat ASAP. I would appreciate some consideration on expediting this given my role in enabling a segment of your business. Thank you for considering. Original order #1537.

For general information, have been immensely satisfied with under seat storage, door pocket storage, and 2nd row mat. Trunk mats work pretty well, but could use some Velcro to stay in place better. Otherwise love how light and flexible they are to dump out debris.

Reactions: jebinc