Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla shop scamming

Anyone else experience unfulfilled orders from the Tesla shop online?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else had issues with the Tesla shop online when ordering accessories? I made an order end of November 2018. They sent me an email early December that the order was shipped with a FedEx number. I never received the item and when I contact FedEx they said the item was never given to them to ship. I contacted the Tesla shop ([email protected]) almost every week since then. They have yet to respond to a single email. It's now about two months later and I never received the item and Tesla hasn't returned any emails to give me a status or investigate the issue. This is very odd. I am a Tesla owner and huge fan of the company but the Tesla shop seems to be a scam business. Plus there is no way to contact them other then via email ([email protected]) so when they don't respond you are *sugar* out of luck. Complete scam orders from a legit business. Anyone else experiencing issues with the Tesla accessories shop?

You can send a message in your Tesla online account and select “escalate for executive review”. That’s always worked for me whenever Tesla shop is unresponsive.

I don’t think it’s a scam. I think they’re just over worked and understaffed.

Has anyone else had issues with the Tesla shop online when ordering accessories? I made an order end of November 2018. They sent me an email early December that the order was shipped with a FedEx number. I never received the item and when I contact FedEx they said the item was never given to them to ship. I contacted the Tesla shop ([email protected]) almost every week since then. They have yet to respond to a single email. It's now about two months later and I never received the item and Tesla hasn't returned any emails to give me a status or investigate the issue. This is very odd. I am a Tesla owner and huge fan of the company but the Tesla shop seems to be a scam business. Plus there is no way to contact them other then via email ([email protected]) so when they don't respond you are *sugar* out of luck. Complete scam orders from a legit business. Anyone else experiencing issues with the Tesla accessories shop?

Ordered wheel kit for Aero cover removal, all weather floor mats, charger connector and all arrived as expected.

I had a similar nightmare ordering a wall charger... FedEx totally lost the package. I filed a claim, and they approved it, but only would pay back Tesla for the claim amount ($532). I never once received a phone call or reply from emailing the store many many times over weeks. Not a single response.

I had to submit to 'executive escalation' on the Tesla Account page. About a month later I finally got it resolved and they refunded the money to my credit card.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden