Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Sightings in Hawaii

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He been not telling us for a couple of months now. He's avoided saying where the 70D in several postings.

Come on Papafox. Come clean. Tell us your AP baby's status.

Ok, ok, I will come clean. I missed my true love so much that yesterday Iceman and I jumped on a flight and headed back to the mainland. It is now snowing in the mountains and we're getting ready to go play in the snow and enjoy the blue 70D again. I'm especially hoping there's a significant AP update in the next few weeks for me to try here. Once the AP does a better job of reading those white bumps used on Hawaii highways to separate lanes, I'll have more incentive to bring the 70D to the islands. In the meantime, I have 49 other states as my playground.

Ok, ok, I will come clean. I missed my true love so much that yesterday Iceman and I jumped on a flight and headed back to the mainland. It is now snowing in the mountains and we're getting ready to go play in the snow and enjoy the blue 70D again. I'm especially hoping there's a significant AP update in the next few weeks for me to try here. Once the AP does a better job of reading those white bumps used on Hawaii highways to separate lanes, I'll have more incentive to bring the 70D to the islands. In the meantime, I have 49 other states as my playground.

Rent out your 70D when us Hawaii people visit the mainland!! I'll be there in the Bay Area in 2 weeks :wink:

That's a great idea. I second it. So, that's two votes and Iceman doesn't get a vote. So, its decided.

A dog with teeth this sharp always has a vote.

snowandice.jpg

Holy %^@* Iceman, I don't think we're in Kailua any more!

Last edited:
saw him on the news the other day talking about the canceled HNL terminal construction.:confused:

Yea, news stations have a sixth sense. They grabbed me for a short piece the day before departure.

Most of the next few weeks will be spent in Northern Nevada and California, enjoying family and skiing. Photos of the 70D in the snow will be posted, of course. Meanwhile, Iceman just had a Christmas package arrive from "Labrashark". Hmm, I suspect the boy is up to some mischief.