Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software Updates for Model 3 New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since 2022.16.1.1 I have been unable to scroll between radio station favourites. A scroll in either direction, which previously went to the station before or after in the list, now results in a song from Spotify favourites. The only way I have found to restore radio station scrolling is to remove Spotify as a source.

S02
interesting I don't listen to the radio much I'll have to remember to try this and see what happens

Mine’s been stuck on an old version since 25 May.

I have rebooted a few times and it still says software is up to date as of 25 May.
they are saving you going thru experiencing all the bugs recently discovered and probably going to put in front of the line for fixed update... happened with me in recent - 5 to 6 weeks no updates when others were getting and then boom.
it may also relate to number of bugs you report.... I started reporting heaps (with right call button "report bug") when driving and number of updates went to zero for first few weeks.