Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software Updates for Model 3 New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
while we on the map topic, transmission gully has opened for a year now, driving on it today still wasn't recognized........ I will patiently wait for the map update and try again I suppose. but tbh, if Tesla's map data is from google, they need to really get their update sorted.
Well, vintage navigation on futuristic car... you could call both part over hyped or exaggerated.

• Funny
Reactions: wellblade
while we on the map topic, transmission gully has opened for a year now, driving on it today still wasn't recognized........ I will patiently wait for the map update and try again I suppose. but tbh, if Tesla's map data is from google, they need to really get their update sorted.
Check the Software section in your car. You need "AU-2022.36" navigation data to have the maps that know about Transmission Gully (and the new Hamilton bypass).

I think I am on 2022.8.xxxx, but I think that should be updated OTA automatically.....
That's way behind current 2022.40.4 started rolling out.
Probably reset the car with scroll wheel and wheel change options and force car to check for updates...

You also need to regular connect to wifi . I noticed that without WiFi it takes longer before it will start asking for updates.

Reactions: wellblade
That's way behind current 2022.40.4 started rolling out.
Probably reset the car with scroll wheel and wheel change options and force car to check for updates...

You also need to regular connect to wifi . I noticed that without WiFi it takes longer before it will start asking for updates.
They're talking nav data, not main software. AU-2022.36 is the latest nav data I've heard of, and it's only just started rolling out, so many will still be waiting for it.

• Informative
Reactions: Audietron
Release notes:
Improved charging efficiency
Radio station logos
Driver door unlock mode

I did notice this morning
Seat heater came, on it was about 15 deg C
Aircon was off, I have seat heaters on auto. Previously auto seat heaters would only come on when aircon was on

• Informative
Release notes:
Improved charging efficiency
Radio station logos
Driver door unlock mode

I did notice this morning
Seat heater came, on it was about 15 deg C
Aircon was off, I have seat heaters on auto. Previously auto seat heaters would only come on when aircon was on
Maybe only your car?
I always turn aircon off when playing games or catching up on Australian Netflix, else it makes puddle in garage... but seat heaters always works as they are separate functionality, even paid separately.

I know it's misleading to see seat heater controls disabled on screen when you turn heatpump off... but Mobil controls work.

One of those glitch, in too tiny Noone will notice basket for tesla.

Maybe only your car?
I always turn aircon off when playing games or catching up on Australian Netflix, else it makes puddle in garage... but seat heaters always works as they are separate functionality, even paid separately.

I know it's misleading to see seat heater controls disabled on screen when you turn heatpump off... but Mobil controls work.

One of those glitch, in too tiny Noone will notice basket for tesla.
That's what I thought to some sort of glitch
I did try pushing on the passanger seat
The seat heater came on and turned off when I stopped pressing on it
Going to try reboot and see if that makes any difference
Prob won't be able to tell until its cold enough at night

That's what I thought to some sort of glitch
I did try pushing on the passanger seat
The seat heater came on and turned off when I stopped pressing on it
Going to try reboot and see if that makes any difference
Prob won't be able to tell until its cold enough at night
Reboot and put bag of ice cubes on it.... if they melt, it's working, if they don't - it's beer o'clock 🍻