Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software Updates for Model 3 New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2024.20.3 updated last night
Autopilot naughty corner added
Welcome to the naughty list....
before real FSD delivered, they are getting ducks in line to make sure no one using it ever....
  1. suspension
  2. inside camera tracking... creating warnings even if look at screen to change a song in seconds when autopilot... we are talking 2-3 seconds...
  3. if wearing glasses, it wouldn't work without current nudges....
  4. if internal camera blocked (point 2) then it will work as stupid as it is now....
and we don't even know when new and improved FSD, if ever, will be available in New Zealand..... beggars belief 🤞

2024.20.3 updated last night
Autopilot naughty corner added
This has existed since the 2023 holiday update (2023.44.30). What's new with this update is that it will now reduce the strike count by 1 if you don't have any more strikes for a 7 day period. Previously, the strikes didn't reset until you hit all max 5 strikes allowed (even if it was many weeks between them) and lost AP for a week.

I have an entirely different bug that’s been present for a few updates now.

Dashcam won’t switch on, shows a red X icon on the app when starting journeys. “Dashcam unavailable, check usb” when tapped. A reboot solves it but it happens at next startup again.

I noticed that it seems ok when the car is pre-conditioned. Have reformatted and swapped samsung T5 solid state HDD but i think it is definitely software.
I am having the exact same issue. If I wake the car by having it precondition, the drive mounts fine and Sentry/Dashcam is available. If I wake the car by opening the door or just opening the app, I have to reboot the car to have it see the drive.

• Informative
Reactions: Audietron and m3lol