Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Stores

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a closer store to Sonoma?
The Menlo Park store is about 30 minutes closer. The advantage is it's close to Stanford, so you might take the time to look around the nice campus. Be advised, though, that there's a football game this Saturday afternoon, so traffic and parking around campus will be worse than usual at that time.

Also keep in mind that Santana Row is the new store format, with the white walls and big touch screens.
Menlo is not, but you can look through the window to the service center. If you get lucky someone might show you to the back where they do the roadster final assembly.

Last edited:
j8pksy.jpeg

This past weekend, Tesla opened its doors in Newport Beach's Fashion Island Shopping Center, joining recent additions in Chicago's Oakbrook Center, Bellevue Square near Seattle and the Houston Galleria. With four new locations opened in the last two months, Tesla is accelerating its mission to reinvent the way people learn about and buy cars, laying the groundwork for Model S.

Designed to explain the advantages of driving electric, the new Tesla stores showcase Model S and its technology with unique hands-on exhibits, interactive touch-screen experiences and a virtual Design Studio where visitors customize their dream Model S.

This is just the beginning. Find a store near you, and learn more about Tesla'srevolutionary approach to ownership.

Hi Nigel,

Have you seen this private posting?

Map of Tesla Roadster Owner Locations

Perhaps this explains why there is a "Miami" store/service center. :wink:

Larry

Hadn't seen that. Looks like Tom Saxton created it. Added my Roadster in any case, but now there are 2 others in Sarasota and about to be one more I believe (maybe already delivered as I write), not forgetting Warren just up the road.

Hi Nigel,

It looks like Tesla killed that link. I wonder why?

Here's the link to the map, but there's no working webpage to solicite additional entries.

Map of Tesla Roadster Owner Locations

Maybe Tom might considering using this website to solicite new entries. It would be nice to start a Model S map as well.

Larry

Hi TEG,

Thanks. Do you happen to have any additional information regarding these maps?

What is the source of this information? A thread on this forum soliciting information?

Are the domestic locations Roadster owners?

Is there any way to contact these folks to see if they would be interested in joining a local Tesla club?

Thanks again.

Larry

Hi TEG,

What is the source of this information? A thread on this forum soliciting information?

Is there any way to contact these folks to see if they would be interested in joining a local Tesla club?

Thanks again.

Larry

Or, at least join your local Electric Auto Assn. (EAA), and support the whole deal. Or PIA.

I think it would be neat if TMC gave a year's membership in EAA with every purchase. I think it's about 30 bucks.

Hi TEG,
Thanks again.
Larry

Don't know. It is old Roadster data from over a year ago.
I didn't see any way to submit new entries.

Last edited:
They mentioned during the conference call today a few of the stores that should be opening in 2012. Did anyone write down the list? I know they mentioned Boston, but that's all I remember.

I wrote down New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Boston and Toronto.

No Atlanta, unfortunately :-(.

Also they said 8-10 stores opening this year. I thought it was 6-8.

I wrote down New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Boston and Toronto.

No Atlanta, unfortunately :-(.

Also they said 8-10 stores opening this year. I thought it was 6-8.

I was wondering when they were going to do the Miami store. The plan was to convert the current Sout Florida store in Davie into a service center, and do a store on Lincoln Road, which will get tons of foot traffic. This was discussed months ago and I thought it was a dead issue, but I'm glad to see it's still on track.

I was wondering when they were going to do the Miami store. The plan was to convert the current Sout Florida store in Davie into a service center, and do a store on Lincoln Road, which will get tons of foot traffic. This was discussed months ago and I thought it was a dead issue, but I'm glad to see it's still on track.

Hi Arnold,

Where was this discussed?

Thanks.

Larry