Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Tease - new must see video

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My very talented friends have produced a fascinating video featuring my Model S. Have a look at
The video is only 1 min 21 secs long but it is packed full of incredible shots and dramatic scenery. The sound effects are stunning but, to hear these properly, you need to be viewing on your desktop computer at least, volume up. The sound is not that great on phones. I can make a 4K version available.

My very talented friends have produced a fascinating video featuring my Model S. Have a look at
The video is only 1 min 21 secs long but it is packed full of incredible shots and dramatic scenery. The sound effects are stunning but, to hear these properly, you need to be viewing on your desktop computer at least, volume up. The sound is not that great on phones. I can make a 4K version available.

Superbly made. Your friends are talented indeed.

Great comments. Thank you all.
After I posted our video on Thursday I was told about the Project Loveday and it was suggested that our video be entered. I had not heard of Project Loveday and immediately looked it up, only to find that the contest had closed that very day .
Watching the announcement of the winner at the start of the Model 3 unveiling ceremony two days later I realised why it had closed on that date.
We made our little movie to help promote my friend Tom's video-making business, not for a competition such as Project Loveday. I've looked at the Loveday winner and I'm sure ours would give it a run for its money!