Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Tequila (No Joke)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll sell mine for.....

:rolleyes:
giphy.gif
:p

• Funny
Reactions: Vad42
Unexpectedly got mine. No email notification. No sign by adult. Was just sitting there by the door...

But what a perfect timing for holidays and SP500 inclusion celebration. And what a beautiful bottle. Really regretting not getting 2...

Who did you get your email or notice from about delivery?

The email came from "Speakeasy Co <[email protected]>".

I had sent a request in the 9th asking for an update on my order, and then got the shipping notice on the 11th, with delivery on the 13th. So I don't know if my inquiry bumped me to the front of the shipping list or not.

Edit: I just looked at the tracking information and it shows my order was being packed on the 6th, so it wouldn't appear that my email on the 9th did anything to speed things up.

IMG_6871.jpg
IMG_6872.jpg
IMG_6875.jpg
IMG_6874.jpg
IMG_6871.jpg IMG_6872.jpg IMG_6875.jpg IMG_6874.jpg sent in my second email yesterday asking about my Tequila and they insta sent me an email that the shipper now had it. Got my tracking number this morning and my bottle by 2:30 this afternoon. Its already setting in its showroom. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Don TLR