Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla toolbox subscription group

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry for the thread necro, but did this group ever get off the ground? I need a couple of dozen keystrokes and mouse clicks in the Seattle area and would rather pay some money to a fellow hobbyist than the entity that makes this all way more difficult than it needs to be. 2014 p85d MCU2.

Unfortunately didn’t get enough people to make it make sense for the year. We had a few small groups go in for a few months. Good luck annoying this is such a barrier to repairing your own car, but Tesla has come a long way from the beginning.

Thanks for the update. I bought a $700 scanner for the Porsche and didn't fuss about it because it is a hardware device capable of software updates and can access anything the dealership can. Renting a 'tool' that is basically just software is super annoying. I wish there was a purchase option even in the rental price window...

I want to see if we can get 6 people we could do a year subscription for what we'd each pay for a month. Please PM if you’re interested looking to get it going ASAP
Hello, I think that 6 should join and set up a VPS in the cloud and make it remote USB so that there is always an IP for the server and they have more security not to ban the subscription since it is a lot of money

Reactions: BoldAuto