Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla track day at The Ridge, Shelton, WA - Sep. 21, 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

brianman

Burrito Founder
Nov 10, 2011
TOCPNW.org (Tesla Owner's Club Pacific Northwest) is looking for Tesla owners in the Pacific Northwest that are interested in an introductory high speed track event at The Ridge Motorsports Park on September 21, 2019.

No previous track experience is required. Registration covers track fees, course workers, and instructors. The event is being coordinated with Hooked On Driving.

For more information, contact [email protected]. I'll be there. Hope to see you guys.

Reactions: ChadS
Does The Ridge still have Destination Chargers (or any type of L2 / 220V provisions)? Looks like they no longer show up on Tesla's charger map or Plugshare.
Don’t think so. Current plan is to top off at Olympia then drive to RMP (12%-15%), then leave at least 25% for driving to centralia supercharger. So about 60% power for two sessions in the morning. Skip the lunch and first two sessions in the afternoon for a trip to centralia. When I back, I will have another 60% power for the rest two afternoon sessions.

Does The Ridge still have Destination Chargers (or any type of L2 / 220V provisions)? Looks like they no longer show up on Tesla's charger map or Plugshare.
They had three destination chargers that were originally limited to 60A each. They did a bunch of construction and removed the chargers during that period. We get inconsistent responses when we ask representatives if they will be reinstalled after the construction subsides somewhat.

For the 9/21 event, the POR (plan of record) is that those of us that are driving will be doing 2ish (maybe warmup + 2) sessions in the morning and then head to Centralia supercharger over lunch to refill. It's ~50 miles each way so it's not ideal, but it is what it is.

For those interested in attending -- just to be social, to watch, do the parade lap, drive at speed, whatever -- use the contact email in the OP if you have questions or concerns.