Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's great. The information discrepancy we enjoy here is unparalleled. Great time to buy leaps.
I did hold back on my buys a bit because of Elon's Rona. Will finish after 2 weeks of all clear.

Gotta thank you @Causalien. I kinda got out of the loop on what's going on, logged on here to catch up a little, saw your post and figured it wouldn't hurt to load up on a few playful calls. And then bam, profit, and a sizeable one, within just a few hours!

Just before I go to fix supper I think, "Let me check and see how many pennies the stock has been allowed to creep since closing...."
And I've become such a stock expert I knew what happened before I opened TMC...but of course I came here first to read the news.
I will be an even higher expert once I live through reading the next 50 pages of TMC about what is gonna happen and did happen ..and then should have happened....
Bring it!

Guessing spike tomorrow, possibly a squeeze but now that max pain as been obliterated and looking at the open calls I can't imagine resistance will set in prior to an alltime high if not tomorrow, then this week as FOMO sets in from the headlines that are being written now.

I'd also imagine that S&P's have been buying in a bit expecting this, but I'd imagine not more than 10 to 20% so that would leave 80 to 90% left to invest over the next month which amounts to eleventy-billion (give or take a bazillion)...ok, it's only about...wait, let Rob tell you! https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tesla+daily+podcast+inclusion

The index funds buying ahead of this is called insider trading.

Reactions: aubreymcfato
They want access to Ark's trading (algorithm) software.
I got a sneak preview of the algorithm:Find the company with the most short activity against it and having a solid durable goods growth exponential timeline combined with data analytics and AI driving. Mix in a little free energy from solar and wrap that in a package that all utility companies will have to buy worldwide...

I honestly don't think anybody understands the squeeze potential, you will have to wait for regular trading tomorrow to see it!
Time for @factchecking’s infinite squeeze. I can’t imagine the set up not being better now with: battery day revealed, 2 new GFs running full steam for completion, record deliveries on tap, all those relatively cheap leaps being bough up and every TSLA long buying every dip the last two weeks with super low volume. None of them are selling tomorrow.

I have 5 of those and have written them off completely (about $8k loss was expected).

What's your strategy? Sell immediately tomorrow morning or wait a little?
I don't know. Near in options are not my thing, so I don't know what pricing will look like or how quickly IV can move premium for options only 4 days out. Can't imagine they'll be too amazing considering $450 is +10% from today's close. Traders simply won't let TSLA gain 20% tomorrow, so we could see something like $470 by the end of the week but in smaller ratchets each day. Feels like this whole thing is gonna be a slowish march up. (Yes, I am looking at $460 AH as we speak)

Anyone got some advice or guesses on how Friday's $450's will play out this week? What are the general best practices for intra-week calls?

Just before I go to fix supper I think, "Let me check and see how many pennies the stock has been allowed to creep since closing...."
And I've become such a stock expert I knew what happened before I opened TMC...but of course I came here first to read the news.
I will be an even higher expert once I live through reading the next 50 pages of TMC about what is gonna happen and did happen ..and then should have happened....
Bring it!
My buddy texted me and I told him, "It's just a standard glitch. Somebody executing a fat options contract AH". Not so much.

Gotta thank you @Causalien. I kinda got out of the loop on what's going on, logged on here to catch up a little, saw your post and figured it wouldn't hurt to load up on a few playful calls. And then bam, profit, and a sizeable one, within just a few hours!

Shooon you'll join the church of 8 ball