Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'l flabbergasted with this price action today - 20m shares only traded and MM's seem impotent to direct the stock. Was the same yesterday too, I don't get it...

Of course, if they've delta-hedged all this is below $500 then maybe they don't care.

Still sub $660 is better than above, let's see if THEY can at least manage that
upload_2020-12-24_18-46-55.png

Very surprising price action on a historically low volume day. If MMs wanted to, this could drop to $640 in no time. o_O

Something to watch will be the daily average volume. Now that more of the float is “locked” away I expect the average volume to start trending down. So in that sense 20 million shares for half day of Christmas Eve trading is nothing to laugh at.

Edit: The 3 month avg volume is 45 million so 22 million ain’t too bad for a half day.

Last edited:
Yikes, somebody didn’t pay their monthly advertising support.

TLDR, DC Ford Fastpass at EA not as fast as advertised. 20kw reported as actual with 20% charge to start.

Guilty as charged: Electrify America site delivers a slow flow to a Ford Mustang Mach-E
Interesting article. Closing observation:

"As I wrote in my review, the Mustang Mach-E is one impressive EV, one that stands tall against the Tesla Model Yin most competitive measures. But Tesla’s foresight and investment in its own proprietary network remains a key competitive advantage, right up there with its edge in electric efficiency and range.

While I was standing in the rain at Target, twiddling my thumbs, I had ample time to mull that over — and realize that Ford and the rest still have some catching up to do."

Interesting article. Closing observation:

"As I wrote in my review, the Mustang Mach-E is one impressive EV, one that stands tall against the Tesla Model Yin most competitive measures. But Tesla’s foresight and investment in its own proprietary network remains a key competitive advantage, right up there with its edge in electric efficiency and range.

While I was standing in the rain at Target, twiddling my thumbs, I had ample time to mull that over — and realize that Ford and the rest still have some catching up to do."
You know, the Mach-E might be a nice car and and all, but it's a good thing Ford has a strong dealer network to handle all the recalls and SW updates they'll going to have. I believe Ford is gonna find out real quick that it ain't easy trying to be the next Tesla...

I'l flabbergasted with this price action today - 20m shares only traded and MM's seem impotent to direct the stock. Was the same yesterday too, I don't get it...

Of course, if they've delta-hedged all this is below $500 then maybe they don't care.

Still sub $660 is better than above, let's see if THEY can at least manage that
View attachment 620769
Well, they tried

• Funny
Reactions: wipster
I really like Gali. I bought my first Tesla stock in 2017, and watching his Youtube channel helped me HODL and accumulate more. I owe him. He's not completely immune to FUD though. Back in early 2019 the prevailing FUD was that of demand collapsing after a particularly strong seasonal dip in sales in Q1. I was quite disappointed that he said demand was 'falling off a cliff' and in so doing he'd spread the FUD himself. Even stalwart bulls can sometimes fall for the FUD.

This is when I stopped watching him. Cant believe he fell for that. Also stopped with Ben Sullins.

Solving the money problem and Tesla Podcast with Rob Maurer is now my go to.

Is there anyone holding more than 40% of Leaps for a long time (2 to 3 years)? Any personal lessons/experience learned?
Thank you!
Most LEAPS expire in 2-3 years. Or, that'd be holding them too close to expiration for my comfort level. Except in a taxed account, you might need to hold at least 366 days for tax purposes; another great reason to buy the latest expiring LEAPS you can.

Not advice; I know very little, this is just my likely wrong opinion.

Reactions: Davidzhao365
Don't sell shares, do sell covered calls... Money making money...
OK, I just now saw this bc you are finally dressed and unblocked. Next time maybe.

OT - Don't get me wrong, I used to go to nudist colonies with my Family in Ontario as a young child (sounds bad but it was great, Sun Valley Gardens). So it doesn't bother me at all, butt... your shorts were like negative sexy. Like the old guy that shows up in my p**n viewing, right when I quickly close the link. It was "jerk" reaction, I know.

No harm, coast clear, and thanks for the suggestion.
Happy Holidays everyone!