Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Isn’t there a Starlink office in Seattle?

If it is Tesla acquiring the property it probably ain't for a SpaceX venture. More likely for distribution of parts, accessories, and the like. Or, maybe for hosting the Ride Sharing service that will proceed Robotaxi?

Or, it could be used as a warehouse to store all the chairs that aren't being actively traded.:cool:

Last edited:
A lot of the Scandinavian/European various certificates are not getting buy or sell prices right now. Actually started yesterday but many has been on hold for the entire day. A sure thing the issuing MMs are having a hard time being able to stay neutral while dealing with these.

I don't have much in any of those at the moment but if you do it's very scary not being able to even sell. At the same time with Tesla usually going up when this happens it often works out well.

Either way it's a sign that 'they' are having trouble with tsla. Again.

Edit: As I was reminded below. Today is actually a public holiday here with the local market closed. No one told me. Sorry folks. What I've described above has happened three or four times over the last year so seemed totally likely to be the case today as well.

At least I didn't forget about x-mas and new year, only the smaller holidays.

Last edited:
if the goal of the EV credits really is to accelerate the adoption of electric vehicles, then there is no reason to exclude rich buyers or exclude luxury vehicles from those programs. those credits would still be performing their function of incentivizing -- and therefore increasing -- EV adoption rates. It's not like rich people aren't attracted to discounts. it's not like luxury vehicles pollute less than cheap cars. i dont see the upside of excluding them from this attempt at accelerating the transition.

Flat credit, agree. Percentage credit, disagree.
Govt coffers are not bottomless. A percentage credit on one luxury car could otherwise be used for credits on three less expensive cars, each of which offers very similar utility.

Reactions: Nocturnal
Shortz are performing the notoriously difficult half-twist-gainer, right into the tree chipper... :p

View attachment 624917

Go TSLA! :D

12 Noon Update: $770.99

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2021-01-06.12-00.png

TSLAQ 2021: (Live Image)

2021-tslaq-wood-chipper.jpg

Last edited:
A lot of the Scandinavian/European various certificates are not getting buy or sell prices right now. Actually started yesterday but many has been on hold for the entire day. A sure thing the issuing MMs are having a hard time being able to stay neutral while dealing with these.

I don't have much in any of those at the moment but if you do it's very scary not being able to even sell. At the same time with Tesla usually going up when this happens it often works out well.

Either way it's a sign that 'they' are having trouble with tsla. Again.

Finland and Sweden don't trade today, and only half a day yesterday.

I thought you were joking and looked it up. This is actually true. STELLANTIS NV | live

Now their last hope to perform on the stock markets relies on dyslexics.
Jeebus. Makes you wonder if they came up with the name in order to have that ticker symbol. :confused: lol

edit: others beat me to it.

Last edited:
i want to buy Tesla but hoping for a dip or market correction. That never happen....should I wait or should I go in now? what is everyone thought?

Always comes down to what's your timeline. If you're holding for more than a few years, which would be the correct move, buy now.

Rivian has already competed in minor off road challenges with gas vehicles and charging was not a challenge. Since they hauled fuel in for the gas vehicles, they hauled a charging truck in for the electric. Which goes right back to why hydrogen fool cell systems don't work. Even in this situation it would be better to build or transport in a fueling station than waste all that power hauling it around with you all the time. The back of the Cybertruck is large enough to haul in a decent size generator and fuel when the situation warrants it. If the other vehicles are going to places that have fueling depots then a fuel generation supercharger like at some service centers can be setup at the other gas vehicles fueling area.

Now I know the next line is, "Well if you are hauling around a generator then just make it a hybrid." Which falls flat because with a hybrid you always have to haul around the generator which is only need in todays world once or twice a year at most. It'd be like saying all trucks that carry a gas can with them should also have a larger gas tanks filled with gas all the time.

Where does the hydrogen fuel come from in the Baja1000? Just plop down a supercharger next to that.
Also since he is boasting to build a special vehicle with huge hydrogen tanks for extended range than I find it perfectly acceptable for Elon to add more batteries to give the Cybertruck 2000 miles of range. Anyone can just add more fuel. The Cybertruck has the hauling capacity.