Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
https://twitter.com/ray4tesla/status/1362908486288297985

Looks like China is starting to follow the same wave pattern as Fremont?

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 3.40.47 PM.png

After pulling into the lead early in the first half, the home team sputtered during the remainder of the game and was not able to make any meaningful comebacks, resulting in a second consecutive loss heading into the weekend. Maybe some R&R over the weekend will help the home team regain some momentum.

2021 Season stats
Record : 19-14
Total points in wins : 385.88
Total points in losses : -310.25
YTD gain/loss : 75.63 ( +10.72% )
Avg points per win : 20.31
Avg points per loss : -22.16
Best W : 63.98 on 1/8/21
Worst L : -68.83 on 1/11/21
Last 10 : 5-5
Streak : L2
I just stopped by to point out that only 18M fans showed up to this game which usually has an average attendance of other 40M.

I'm on Fidelity and in my account it currently shows 45%, but I have seen it fluctuate between 25% and 60%, depending upon volatility of the stock.

Can someone share what broker they use and what is the Tesla margin maintenance requirement?

I am on Interactive Broker and it is 70%. Means if I have $100k worth of Tsla I can borrow $30k.

Robinhood is at 50% now.

Questrade 40%

This was a monthly options expiration day. Light trading volume appeared to allow big option writers (mainly hedge funds and market makers) to guide TSLA toward a closing price that would effectively protect most of their premiums from expiring options. There is a cost to such manipulation, but the options expired today, while the shares will continue to trade. This often precedes a pop upward on the following Monday.

Meanwhile, TSLA's 50-day SMA (simple moving average) was nearly touched early on Wednesday and proved supportive during the remainder of the week. That may bode well. :cool: