Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I haven't really been looking as I don't have any cash to cover puts, but if I did I'd likely go for $625 2-3 weeks out from here, which would net you around $4k in pocket-money

Interesting, thanks for sharing.

Im curious as to why you would opt for that, instead a lower strike but longer expiry for a greater premium, / lower assignment price, and then theoretically close it out on an eventual rebound if not assigned at a lower price?

Last edited:
You're mean.
Sorry for my French background.
Shorters are things in our language ;)
Just kidding, it’s either my iPad autocorrect or my lack of proofreading when I post when my kids come with a catastrophic urgent matter, like when their brother did not let them jump in their Fortnite car when there is a storm coming.

on another subject, I’m tired of people calling me to ask me what is going on with TSLA, it need to rebound after the longuest bleeding streak of all time. After 12 consecutive green days in January, now it’s the opposite. Can’t market show a little bit of rationality for once and stop going all in on EVs then the next mount all in on Oil?

Last edited:
Yes, and listening to James Douma, AI expert with David Lee on YouTube... WOW! A must watch on both videos, and especially good bc David is not an AI expert so the question and answers are edible.

Bears can only hide it so long. The event will be the wide release. Just like people were surprised by Tesla's Factory and Sales wins (with all that FUD), FSD (Full Self Drive) will be 10x the impact people expected. Maybe not another 10 bagger, but from here maybe a 3 this year!

Do Not Sell. Some comments I read here yesterday were comical. Someone said they got out at 600 and getting back in at 500. Good luck with that, timing the bottom is just as hard as the top. The timing play for that silly game was to sell at 900. So why get out at 600? They clearly missed the peak and gonna miss the bottom too.

ID.3/4 has a max charge rate of 125kw
Taycan max charge rate is 270 kw
Ioniq 5 max charge rate is 220 kw
Polestar 2 max charge rate is 155 kw
Etron max charge rate is 150 kw
Mach E 3 max charge rate is 150 kw
Ariya max charge rare is 130 kw
Ipace max charge rate is 105 kw
Peugeot 2008 max charge rate is 100 kw

Peter Rawlinson has said Air will charge at over 300 kw at the 350kw fast chargers.

RJ Scaringe has been quoted as saying Rivians will charge as fast as "upto 300 kw" without giving details.

Thanks for confirming what EV watcher said, that no car manufacturer had a meaningful number of cars - outside of China - that had the capacity to charge above level 2 charge rate. Out of that entire list, I think all I've seen is a single Ioniq 5 (but that could have been an illusion or misidentification).

On the other hand, I've seen many thousands of Tesla, all of which had fast DC charging capability (with the exception of two original Roadsters).

i am considering getting more, but trying to time it. I have been too early so many times. I might wait until we have had a day in the green. I see its as inevitable that we get back to 850, so if I don't get back in until 650, thats still a massive upswing :D
Market clearly very jittery, and reacting to FUD about the fact that the mustang has sold (but not delivered) 4,000 cars. Big Whoop.

Thanks for confirming what EV watcher said, that no car manufacturer had a meaningful number of cars - outside of China - that had the capacity to charge above level 2 charge rate. Out of that entire list, I think all I've seen is a single Ioniq 5 (but that could have been an illusion or misidentification).

On the other hand, I've seen many thousands of Tesla, all of which had fast DC charging capability (with the exception of two original Roadsters).

This really shows how many members of this forum are completely ignoring the competition. It reminds me of the GME apes at WSB.