Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agree. It is the definition of non-scalability.
I don't know. Was talking to my buddy about Mars tourism and all the new rover pics. It's not too pleasant of a landscape up there(over there?), the 6 month journey each way will likely end up being the best parts of the trip. Branson and his Virgin team have the edge when it comes to luxury transport.

• Funny
Reactions: AZRI11
Boom, guess I'm still shopping. $586, nice!

upload_2021-3-5_8-2-59.png

Indeed, notice how shortzes carefully AVOIDED going below $600.00 today? That would have tripped a large number of 'stop losses' and quickly dropped the SP below the 10% limit where the uptick rule would be triggered:

$653.2 * 90% = $587.88

So instead, they walked the SP back down to $600 by the end of the After-hrs session, and will look to trigger those stops by opening below $600 on Friday

View attachment 642193

Then they can let it go down to below $560 w/o invoking the 'uptick rule' :

$621.44 * 90% = $559.29​

Finally, there were 20K Put contracts open at the $600 strike on Thursday morning, so even if they do trigger the 'uptick rule' its likely fine for MMs to let the SP drift back up toward $600 by end of day Friday.

Real professionals, wot? Titans of Industry, Masters of the Universe. Never worked a day in their lives... :p

Cheers!

Is this gonna come true or what :(

• Funny
Reactions: Stone_Watcher
Totally agree... IMO Whole Mars needs to get his FSD Beta privileges revoked, and the max speed needs to be limited just like autopilot on city streets.

According to Dirty Tesla, it was intentional to remove the max speed on city streets because supposedly it helps out when signs are showing a speed limit that is too low:

I hope they change this back QUICK and reinstate the max speed on city streets.

Reactions: Matias