Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pretty much 3 different catalysts that I would put money on (and I’m literally putting money on them) that each could cause a significant rally

- Biden infrastructure plan - July/Aug
- FSD V9 wide release with revenue recognition and subscription - let’s say Q3 to be safe
- Berlin and Austin reaching operational status ( doesn’t have to be volume production, just the symbolic nature of them pumping out cars) - Maybe Q3, but probably Q4

So if I were a betting man......I would put the breakout happening Aug/Sept from the Biden plan....and then getting more gasoline by the other catalysts
My "safe" target for mid-term calls is June 22. That gives enough clearance to make sure both Berlin and Austin are up and running. Probably Cybertruck in some volume, whatever EV credit we get has to happen before then because of midterms, and the FSD wildcard.

• Funny
Reactions: Itsame
could this have anything to do with Elon's statement about bitcoin yesterday? He talks down bitcoin, in return, he gets some more favorable press.

An auto social media outlet in China steps out, publicly apologizing to @Teslacn for spreading “brake failure” rumors without evidence. He urges other outlets to delete the false info & promises to stop spreading rumors in the future.

Alas the sun rise on thee, and thou max pain seems to be afoot. Let thy golden green sun warm yer face and the wind blow us safely home.
PS GJ......MAN OVERBOARD
O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you

T. S. Elliot, The Waste Land, IV. Death by Water

Edit where did all the posts go??

My performance lately has been severely impacted by using TSLA options as a proxy for the QQQs... which is kind of stupid I guess. I expected a big up day today. Got it.... and am getting hammered by making nothing. This is in my trading account of course.

My TSLA is flat for the day only because of actual shares I own. My options are deflating.

Need to re-evaluate here....

• Love
Reactions: asburgers
Let's hope there's a late day rally cause today's price action is one of the saddest. Couldn't get above 200ma during crazy good Macro. Given the current environment, we don't get many upsides to macros like today. We really need some external news to get tsla out of this bearish trend.

At least qqq is above 325 so that's a silver lining.
$TSLA is green, right, that's *something*

Was supposed to be a sell-off when we dropped below $581 yesterday, didn't happen

Not great, I agree, but it's all nonsense, is it not?

This is so absolutely utterly dumb. if you want to speak about your EV agenda,, speak at a factory thats owned by the only PURE EV american car company. For crying out loud, talk about being dictated to by unions... And a Truck? hardly the most eco of efficient vehicle to promote EVs. He should be shown a tesla model 3.

In fact if I was elon I would be hassling my people to arrange it so that biden gets to experience launch in a plaid model S. he needs to know just how good EVs can be, and who makes the decent ones...
Any EV is good EV because once you’ve gone EV you don’t go back.

Kinda like once you’ve gone to the dogs, there’s no going cat. ;)