Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sigh....regular people are Tesla bears! Because they don't understand Tesla. I've long considered you a TSLA bear, but not TSLAQ, and have seen first-hand the way this forum has schooled you. TSLAQ are not regular people (although they have influenced them). Do I need to draw a diagram for you?
What we tend to forget is that most people aren't interested. They don't care. Why should they? Sure they want their cars to get better, like everything else they are using. But they are not interested in having to put in any effort for that to happen. Everyone have different interests in life. I'm sure there are thousands, if not millions, of important things on this planet that each of us don't care about and in most cases haven't even heard about.

Sure, we can argue that Tesla's mission is more important than most of these other things but in the end that is still an argument and discussion that most aren't even involved enough to be a part of. Or care to be a part of.

As someone who hasn't owned a car for 15 years, and only through some weird happenings suddenly had some money to invest, I can honestly say that without having had the fortunate timing to be needing an investment at the right time and having the time to spend weeks of figuring out where to invest I would not know or care more about Tesla specifically than the average person. Which is likely to remain very little.

now the pendulum seems to be swinging away from "that might not be a 4680 structural pack" towards "yah, this is a 4680 structural pack"

and now it has swung back to "that's definitely not a 4680 pack". It's kind of interesting that in the last 24 hours the speculation went from "it's a 4680 pack" to "that's not a 4680 pack" to "it's definitely a 4680 pack" to "it's definitely not a 4680 pack". There's probably a lesson in there somewhere.

Sigh....regular people are Tesla bears! Because they don't understand Tesla. I've long considered you a TSLA bear, but not TSLAQ, and have seen first-hand the way this forum has schooled you. TSLAQ are not regular people (although they have influenced them). Do I need to draw a diagram for you?
Then I must be the biggest bear who sold less shares the last 2 years than you buddy. Action speaks more than words. So you can consider what I am all you want, but that's like just your opinion man.

Humans can be distracted, but even a new human driver would avoid the bushes.

That's not necessarily true. New human drivers end up in the bushes all the time! It's not even that uncommon for experienced human drivers to end up in the bushes.

Of course that's ignoring the fact that 87% of all human drivers are better than average so we have that going for us! ;)

Then I must be the biggest bear who sold less shares the last 2 years than you buddy. Action speaks more than words. So you can consider what I am all you want, but that's like just your opinion man.

It's not clear what you are saying here.

I could buy them all back (and many more) right now. I didn't sell because I was a TSLA bear or because I don't understand Tesla's business prospects, I sold because it was a good time to rebalance a little bit. I've probably sold more shares than you own. So what?

SpaceX is making sure they can be seen from above with their solar panels, just like Tesla can be seen.
Many years ago I took an Airbus pilot with me in my P85.
He was astounded by the accelleration.
Although maybe not that many, pilots make a wonderful target group for Tesla!

SpaceX from Space.jpg

When structural parts are glued together in stead of welding etc., the general principle is that the glue should be as thin as possible for optimal strength.
Not with epoxies and not if they are doing double duty as fire suppression. I'm not saying that picture is an accurate representation of what Tesla is using in the structural pack but the color does seem to match the light blue goo they currently use in the Model 3 packs.

Reactions: mblakele and AZRI11
It's not clear what you are saying here.

I could buy them all back (and many more) right now. I didn't sell because I was a TSLA bear or because I don't understand Tesla's business prospects, I sold because it was a good time to rebalance a little bit. I've probably sold more shares than you own. So what?
It's pretty clear I am trying to say you are a hypocrite when all you do is preach people to diamond hand all day and yet you sold to "rebalance". Yeah, those of us who held all need a little rebalancing but you don't see me doing it because I, unlike you, actually diamond hand this stock.

I mean you preach SO hard for people to diamond hand that you scold people having a bearish position just for selling calls for income. I don't preach such nonsense and I don't expect people to diamond hand. I also don't go out of my way to call anyone a bear for selling/criticizing the company when there's something they don't agree with it.

Not with epoxies and not if they are doing double duty as fire suppression. I'm not saying that picture is an accurate representation of what Tesla is using in the structural pack but the color does seem to match the light blue goo they currently use in the Model 3 packs.
With regard to epoxies I stand corrected, you are right.
But let's not delve further into this OT subject in this thread, no matter how important it is for Tesla's development.

I wonder when a few Beta FSD improvements might trickle down to the software versions us common folks with Autopilot who paid for FSD have so thousands of us can enjoy them every day?

Someone who continues to hold regardless of stomach churning dips or volatility in an investment

Often contrasted against paper hands that dump their holdings with the slightest provocation.
No wonder my hands shimmer under LED lights. Women are so envious.