Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's something fishy about that chart. And after staring at it for a couple minutes I figured it out. See if you can.

They cherry-picked! Didn't include any of the Tesla-killers!

/s
The Mach e sales are actually to dealerships vs actual customers? Will be very interesting to see how those sales numbers shake out through the end of the year. Model Y is objectively better in every way

The Mach e sales are actually to dealerships vs actual customers? Will be very interesting to see how those sales numbers shake out through the end of the year. Model Y is objectively better in every way
I really want the Mach E to be a great car. But really without the complete commitment to the whole (charging, lifetime improvement's through over the air delivery) I would not consider it.

Not to mention avoiding the cesspool that is the "dealer experience"

Congrats, photo?
PXL_20211028_173720124.jpg

Considering the current theory that the MMs (or whomever we are pinning the tail on) are intentionally capping each day's SP movement around the 3% gain mark, this falls nicely within the 3%-5% / day range I had mentioned earlier as being completely okay with me as far as their putting a governor on the stonk.

If they were to keep such a pace of holding daily ATHs to a measly 3% / Trading Day over the next 35 market days, let's see,... working on my fingers,... do the carry,... add the columns,... er, ... that would be an SP of ~$3,000 before New Year's Day.

Possibly as high as $3420.69.

Yep, I think this would just about temper any animosity I might hold toward the MMs.

Too optimistic? 🤓

Note to self: Stop playing with numbers in public, it is silly, and might even aggravate the real analysts reading this forum.

Considering the current theory that the MMs (or whomever we are pinning the tail on) are intentionally capping each day's SP movement around the 3% gain mark, this falls nicely within the 3%-5% / day range I had mentioned earlier as being completely okay with me as far as their putting a governor on the stonk.

If they were to keep such a pace of holding daily ATHs to a measly 3% / Trading Day over the next 35 market days, let's see,... working on my fingers,... do the carry,... add the columns,... er, ... that would be an SP of ~$3,000 before New Year's Day.

Possibly as high as $3420.69.

Yep, I think this would just about temper any animosity I might hold toward the MMs.

Too optimistic? 🤓

Note to self: Stop playing with numbers in public, it is silly, and might even aggravate the real analysts reading this forum.
Just need to reach 2103.45 and then 1-5 split.

2103.45/5 = 420.69

Thanks Stealth, but @Artful Dodger is at least one fellow canuck that was here before me
Sure, and my mother from Nanaimo handily provided me my Canadian Passport, invaluable when entering Iran following the revolution. That is another story... Vancouver Island is as close to heaven as the world affords! Anyway that is what my grandfather kept telling me as a small California-born child. He never approved of his daughter heading south. Now Nanaimo even has it's very own Supercharger that I used as I was going to our ancestral home in a Model X.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shooting up during closing cross. So fun to watch...even though I may lose some CC's this week...don't care...HODL shares are up so much it is dizzying.

Resistance is $1080, hope we can get above that tomorrow!
It's not going to happen but it would be hilarious if Tesla announced a stock split before markets opened tomorrow. All that work by MM's all week would be blown out of the water