Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Buyer beware. A very important lesson learned by some today. Always double and triple check your sources of information prior to putting your money on the line. Some traders made out like bandits today, most all others lost their shirt betting on Lithium Corporation today. I'll just stick with TSLA, thank you very much.

View attachment 793308
Looks like every EV ipo

I wondered if this might be an issue.

On Tuesday, attorney Jacob Walker filed a proposed class action in Manhattan federal district court, alleging Musk’s untimely notice to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission caused certain Twitter shareholders to miss out on a gain of $10.66 per share.

The law requires investors to disclose stock purchases worth at least 5% of a company's stock within 10 days. Musk missed the deadline by 11 days, arguably at the expense of investors who sold their stock before the Tesla CEO's announcement pumped up its value.

Elon's interactions with the SEC have never ever affected TSLA share price.

john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif

This Twitter Lawsuit will have zero effect on the share price in 1-3 years when I sell my shares.

It might be a tiny little speed bump that affects share price for a few days in the interim. Interesting maybe for day traders?
Lawsuit? Seriously? Can’t he sell his shares at free will? Why is there a lawsuit?