Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tesla’s daily output will return to 2,600 on Tuesday, according to the memo, which was seen by Reuters. The document said there were around 1,000 electric units produced on Monday, and the weekly output would move closer to 16,000 cars every seven days
Shanghai news in regular news feed. Going to two lines in Berlin. Why are we dropping so hard in pre-market now with macros so green? Is this one of those red in pre-market and quickly green after open days?

Shanghai news in regular news feed. Going to two lines in Berlin. Why are we dropping so hard in pre-market now with macros so green? Is this one of those red in pre-market and quickly green after open days?
MM playing games - vol is just 494K
max pain for this Fri is $730 - which is quite low were the SP to spike a bit along with overall macros - so try to control the narrative from the get-go.

seen many green pre-market days in past few weeks to know that pre-market price doesn't mean much these days. cheers!!

Tesla’s daily output will return to 2,600 on Tuesday, according to the memo, which was seen by Reuters. The document said there were around 1,000 electric units produced on Monday, and the weekly output would move closer to 16,000 cars every seven days
I wonder what they meant by "electric units".

yes, I agree. but in this situation, I was not getting personal. Just stating fact.

if you want to remove my democrat and republican comments, feel free as I was just replying to krugerrand as he asked for comments that were condescending or irrational...and I provided 2 of them.

also, one person commented about people stating lies. I just want to make sure we all know the definition of a lie? Not sure which comment this person was referring to, but here is the definition just in case it is not clear:

“What is the legal definition of a lie?

Lying means making a false or misleading statement or providing false or misleading information with knowledge of its falsity or misleading character or with careless disregard as to its truth or accuracy.”

people are allowed to express their opinions, but I would hope, if they are lying, others would call out those lies. Isn’t that what Elon wants for twitter moving forward...conversation and debate, but also, calling out lies when they are blatant.

Let me give you an example of a lie:
«I like what I see in premarket today »

Last edited:
OT before market open:

Elon said the May 16th date is important, for his appearance on the All In Podcast/Summit. Anyone figured out why?

This happened on that day in the past, among other things of course:

Attachments

• 3BD46131-3B44-4A33-B859-3AE462968D66.jpeg
    3BD46131-3B44-4A33-B859-3AE462968D66.jpeg
    566.4 KB · Views: 101
OT before market open:

Elon said the May 16th date is important, for his appearance on the All In Podcast/Summit. Anyone figured out why?

This happened on that day in the past, among other things of course:
Yes, Rob Mauer did.

That was the day he declared he was voting republican, which was before BI contacted him. So those who said he switched party BECAUSE BI contacted him is wrong.

Wish Elon wouldn't be so cryptic about it and just tweet exactly this.