Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Man... when you hit the NOS in your Cybertruck, it's gonna get INSANE!

View attachment 986499
Nah, that's for scuba diving off the back tailgate when visiting Florida in the future.
Hence why they didn't put the divider door into the seating section. 🤪

Last edited:
I think OnSemi is affecting as well. They are focused on Silicon Carbide for inverters and looks like slowing orders from EU Automotive customers.
The CEO was on the tube this morning and acknowledged slowing but still very bullish on EV future. I think he said they still expect 2x growth next yr for silicon carbide etc. YMMV

View attachment 986499
Tire inflation, note the standard air hose fitting:
Screenshot_20231030_150021_Firefox.jpg

No compressors on this truck, I guess.

View attachment 986499
I knew i was on to something with my NOS post last week regarding the manual EV Toyota was offering!! More proof that i am actually from the future and trust me when i say this "$TSLA will be $500 real soon" :cool: :cool:

Inflation for October at 0.36% in Belgium.
Mainly because energy prices have been going down for a year.
Buying power is up more than 3% in 2023 because of wage increases (In Belgium wages are automatically increased (with some delay) as inflation goes up).
Inflation is so low that they're giving my wife a negative index this year!!

• Informative
Reactions: AZRI11 and NicoV
it’s almost definitely nothing.

…but “scary fast” Apple event tonight going to show off a car and someone knows? Someone always knows something.
Seems it's new M3 chips: iPad Mini, MacBook Pro, and Magic Keyboard Batteries Resubmitted to Regulatory Database Ahead of Apple Event

In any case, if Apple ever did make a BEV, can you possibly imagine it would be "fast"? They' wouldn't care sell a car that might actually injure anyone, would be too politically incorrect

Production of S/X in Q3 had already dropped from the usual 20k to under 14k

Since there seems to be an update for 2024 with the same interior lighting as in the Model 3 Highland, I suppose this was due to retooling for the 2024 model.
I think the very generous offer to transfer free supercharging to a new car is a way to liquidate all old S/X stock before the new model is introduced.
This offer is so generous that the new model must have more updates than just fancy interior lighting. Maybe a new battery that is not based on the Japanese cell production anymore (since Panasonic just predicted that their domestic battery production would be weak).
Just trying to make sense of what’s public and what’s rumoured.
Edit: a more substantial update would also be consistent with the RHD S/X not being offered for the moment.