Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You always have to go through a broker to buy. If you pay the fee (which is often $0), you can have them transfer the shares into "direct registration", and then say goodbye to the broker forever. If you pay a larger fee you can get an actual certificate but then you have to have safe place to put it (safety deposit box etc.)
Thanks for the info. I will look in to it

• Informative
Reactions: FS_FRA
When Tesla prices the March 2019 convertible back in 2014, the stock was hovering at the $200 band and shot up violently to $250 on the announcement of the offering and then gradually fall back to $200 over the next month. The conversion price was $360 back then.
Tesla was super duper overvalued back then imo. What did they do, 10% of 2018s revenue? That kind of changes things. I think we will start to see slow accumulation now

Maybe, though I think unwinding the wave is already factored into their guidance for positive free cash flow in Q2. I expect the wave unwind/higher in-transit inventory to largely be funded by positive cash flow, reduced unsold inventory and reduced receivables.

If they make the GF1 vs Fremont decision for Model Y, they could accelerate external construction on the GF1 extension. All the Model Y equipment is already ordered and payment is likely not due until 4Q19/1H20, so I don't think equipment capex can really be accelerated from here.
maybe I am wrong, I somehow remember they said they need multiple quarters to completely unwind the "wave". maybe they can accelerate that?

From this it looks like $314 will be a battleground as most short turn net zero. While $376 is the battleground for short margin call.

It'll be great for Elon to reserve that "one more thing" available immediately when the stock reaches that level. I just hope that Elon understands how to properly cause a squezze and not reveal anything prematurely or overhype other stuff.

Yes... enough with the nice guy tweets to warn ahead of time. This is war.

Twitter

Last edited:
Reactions: AZRI11 and tslalala