Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Give me any sort of reasonable reason why you decided on profile icon popular on TSLAQ circles, sourced from a Bloomberg anti-Tesla hit piece.
Chill out Karen. He took it from the very Bloomberg hit piece because it IS hilarous in it's stupidity. You know sarcasm, and fun and stuff. Look at Tenables actual posts and you will easily see he is NOT a troll. I don't agree with him in everything the same way I sure don't agree with you in everything you posts, but lets keep this place civil please. This isn't twitter after all.

Give me any sort of reasonable reason why you decided on profile icon popular on TSLAQ circles, sourced from a Bloomberg anti-Tesla hit piece.

If you don't want to be taken as a short, don't deck yourself out like one.

Because I have a sense of humor? Its unlikely that you're capable of understanding. I'm still glad you're long. If you could perhaps try and do a little thinking before posting in the future.. I think everyone would appreciate it. Have a nice day now.

I’m curious - how long can Tesla only produce M3 for Europe and China? They must really be close to clearing out the US inventory soon. ...
At 12/31/18:
Cumulative M3s produced 155,662
Cumulative M3s delivered 147,607
Difference 8, 055--(includes 1,055 reported as in-transit to customers plus crash test, homologation, floor models, and test drive vehicles). Inside EVs just estimated 6,500 M3 deliveries in the US for January, probably 100s more in Canada.

"Producing only for Europe and China" may have been an over-simplification.

ps : Sorry for the distraction. Now back to originally scheduled Karen vs Tenable.

Post of the day!

To keep this slightly on topic! I think this has been a great week to be a TSLA long! Very encouraged here. See some possible rough patches ahead for q1. However, I think q2 is going to be a grand slam quarter: all the in transit delivered from q1 and a little pull foward demand from halving of the fed tax credit. Should be huge!

• Funny
Reactions: Tenable
I'll put it this way: if I was robbed, and walked up to someone who was dressed as a police officer, and started asking for help, and the person got all offended and said, "Whoa, whoa, back off there! I'm not a cop! Stop acting like I'm a cop just because I look like this!"

So you're not a cop - fine. Sorry.
But you are wearing a cop's uniform.

Tenable: If you're actually long, as your history suggests, then I do apologize. That said: you are wearing a trolling short's uniform. So don't get offended if someone mistakes you for one. Also, don't act like this forum isn't a frequent target for trolling from TSLAQ. It is. Most commonly around ERs and whenever there's negative news.

It is a joke. I had that exact same avatar for awhile before changing to this one. My current one is also from an anti-Tesla article. That does not make me a troll. You are a great contributor here but need to refrain from sudden, baseless attacks.

On that note, I find that not frequently changing ones avatar helps others to associate a new post with the goodwill already accrued by the poster.

But I am that guy who buys three identical shirts. Well, if I feel adventurous they may be of different colors.

And the rest of the quote:

and now they're building a Gigafactory in China where they say they're going to produce a $35,000 car and then ship it to the United States to sell it.

Source (Yahoo): Analyst: 'Trump is going to come down on' Tesla

This gordon johnson guy is a real clown. So his claim is that Tesla is going to spend a massive amount of time and money at Fremont building out their Model 3 lines and then just abandon all that to import from China?

That makes no sense whatsover. What's even more pathetic is that someone actually took this guys garbage and actually published it in any media.