Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the presentation was cut off for me early, right as he was explaining the atv was charging
in back of truck.

was it only me??

thoughts, we knew design was going to be envelope pushing.

the specs are sick.

if they had production bandwidth to do a mass market pickup, then it would have been a different presentation.

the stock will suffer a temporary glitch because that’s the narrative that will be pushed by street.

but in end, they are clicking on most, not all, cylinders (no pun)

so we should be rewarded for hanging in, and may get a shot at buying some cheaper shares/calls for the next 8-12 months

• Love
Reactions: FrankSG
Well, I don't know what to say at all. Elon was, as usual, awkward as hell. Someone should have tested the glass. And the design straddles the line between both boring and absurd. But the specs pretty solid. I'm not sold at all, and I suspect the Street will share that view.

I thought Musk was at his absolute best in terms of delivery! But I'm thinking we've been punked on the truck! The specs are awesome (and the pricing too good to believe). But this is not the truck we will get. I'm kinda mad at Musk for this.

Do we think the tri-motor S and X coming soon will also be 500+ miles? That would be something.

that's probably conservative. possibly close to 600 miles. that and the ATV are the only positives i am taking away from this event. the design of the truck is hideous, and the shattered glass was as big a fail as humanly possible, short of that ugly-ass thing catching fire and burning to the ground on stage. the price and specs are great. nobody is going to care.

I have no reason to own a truck, but I want it so badly. Hopefully when it’s ready to ship to Europe I will have found a reason to buy it!

A0360129-691C-4CB9-B543-8AE56A6709BD.jpeg

Crazy looking truck. What I cared about is the spec for the battery vs price and that was impressive. Clearly to me they banking a lot on some serious battery sizes they can produce at reasonable cost because the roaster II, semi and the truck all depend on it. You need a lot of kWh to move that truck 800km.

Reactions: Thumper