Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car sales in Norway for November

The first list is top 10 delivered in November. Labeled "Denne mnd". "Hittil" means YTD.

Top10Nov.png

The second table is for this year so far:

Antall = Count. First Antall is November sales, second Antall is Year until end of November.

YTD2019.png

Source: Registreringsstatistikken – Opplysningsrådet for veitrafikken

I don't think so, nothing is sticking out from the surface far enough to be a mirror, plus I'm pretty sure manufacturer prototypes don't need to meet all regulations.
They are required when no company car is tailing them (as in this clip), which is why I suggested they were temporarily added on. And you can clearly see 2 objects sticking out if you look at the video in the section I suggested, or look at the picture I provided with the 2 objects on display.

Reactions: Doggydogworld
I've seen multiple Lora Kolodny tweets bemoaning the lot of "reporters". She's clearly very butt-hurt about being blocked by Musk and I'm wondering what alternate reality she inhabits where she thinks all the lies and garbage she's written over the last few years isn't the root cause of where she finds herself in this situation.

Looks like the $TSLAQ trolls are getting blocked too.

View attachment 486335

If you’re a butt hurt reporter because you’ve been blocked by a billionaire, you might suck at your job.

Wow, this short-seller's account is just a nonstop stream of copyright violations from TMC users.

Not-a-Defamation (@zomgapocalypse) | Twitter

Examples:

Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @Marius A
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @StealthP3D
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @FactChecking
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @Az_Rael, @Kevy Baby
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @ggr
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @Causalien, @NakedLong
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @Bobfitz1 , @KarenRei
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @JetFalcon
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @LN1_Casey
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @Unpilot
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @Krugerrand , @Causalien
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @kcoms
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @cliffski
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @SoGA Fan Club , @jerry33
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @Singuy , @KarenRei , @Hock1 , @lklundin
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @Cattledog, @Artful Dodger
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @Fact Checking
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @Ac3p
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @Nocturnal, @SunCatcher
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @AlexS, @TradingInvest
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @TradingInvest, @FactChecking
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @Right_Said_Fred , @jerry33
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @Electroman
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @StarFoxisDown! , @Huskyf
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @humbaba, @Huskyf
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @Curt Renz , @Huskyf
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @StarFoxisDown! , @Mike Smith , @Nocturnal
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @SpaceCash , @brantse
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @SpaceCash , @Causalien
Not-a-Defamation on Twitter - @Uncle Paul , @glide

.... and this is just since November 25. His entire account is pure copyright violation.

If you're on the TSLAQ blocklist, right-click and open in incognito mode to see them. To report a copyright violation:

Report copyright infringement.

Nice, thanks for doing this. But I can't report a copyright violation without a twitter account! I tried.

Which makes no sense. As if only a Twitter user's copyright could be violated?
Let me just point out that DMCA is a US Federal Law, not some Twitter User Agreement. :cool:

It may be convenient (not least for Twitter) to handle copyright complaints in-house, but there MUST BE ways to enforce compliance through normal legal channels. Possibly also more effective; against both perpetrator (twitterer) and enabler (Twitter).

But hey, what do I know? Not even an out-house lawyer. :p

Let me just point out that DMCA is a US Federal Law, not some Twitter User Agreement. :cool:

It may be convenient (not least for Twitter) to handle copyright complaints in-house, but there MUST BE ways to enforce compliance through normal legal channels. Possibly also more effective; against both perpetrator (twitterer) and enabler (Twitter).

But hey, what do I know? Not even an out-house lawyer. :p
But they will cost time and money.

They are required when no company car is tailing them (as in this clip), which is why I suggested they were temporarily added on. And you can clearly see 2 objects sticking out if you look at the video in the section I suggested, or look at the picture I provided with the 2 objects on display.

Not at all clear to me, I put it up on the big screen at max resolution. All I see is what looks like reflections off the B pillar. I see nothing sticking far enough out from the body to be a mirror.